Dundee United 1 - 1 Newcastle United (FT) - 02/08/09

TaylorJ_01

Who's all going?

Quite excited as it's the first game I've seen in Scotland since Middlesbrough played Hearts at Tynecastle. Also the time where I learned to fully appreciate just how massive Mark Viduka is.

Anyway, anyone travelling from England? What players are actually going to show up? Does anyone really care that much?

Hope my dream of seeing Obafemi Martins play isn't over seeing as he's moving...

Was really tempted to go when i saw the train was only £14.50 but after going to Darlo, HUddersfield and tonights game against Leeds and see us get progressively worse i'm giving it a miss!!

Guest Roger Kint

Single mother capital of the UK according to someone i spoke to yesterday......fill your boots lads :pow:

Guest Phil K

I read somewhere once that Dundee and Dundee United's grounds are on opposite sides of the same road.

Directly opposite each other ! Is that true ?

Guest hobshobs

I read somewhere once that Dundee and Dundee United's grounds are on opposite sides of the same road.

It is true - about 100 yards apart.

Guest Roger Kint

Is that true ?

170 yards away by all accounts

Guest Roger Kint

No, I'm not going and its unlikely I'll even know the result, unless the BBC mention it in their WBA coverage.

Good luck avoiding this thread then, unless your on holibobs in which case you lucky b'stard! ;D

No, I'm not going and its unlikely I'll even know the result, unless the BBC mention it in their WBA coverage.

Good luck avoiding this thread then, unless your on holibobs in which case you lucky b'stard! ;D

Yep, away on the continent. Huzzah!

Guest The German

http://pitchinvasion.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/dundee.jpg

Is that true ?

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=tannadice&sll=56.473935,-2.971201&sspn=0.004178,0.009645&ie=UTF8&ll=56.474474,-2.971448&spn=0.004178,0.009645&t=h&z=17

I can see my house!  :shifty:

More sticking up for the toon on PieandBovril you! :coolsmiley:

Im going to this. Getting the train up and cant wait! :celb:

Is that true ?

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=tannadice&sll=56.473935,-2.971201&sspn=0.004178,0.009645&ie=UTF8&ll=56.474474,-2.971448&spn=0.004178,0.009645&t=h&z=17

I can see my house!  :shifty:

More sticking up for the toon on PieandBovril you! :coolsmiley:

Im going to this. Getting the train up and cant wait! :celb:

I very rarely venture onto the Other Football forum on P&B tbh - obviously making a name for myself though!  :frantic:

Tannadice is a shitehole of a stadium! Wooden seats with about 6 inch of leg room is not comfortable!

It's good enough for you animals from Glasgow tbh.

oooh animals, get you!

TRIBUTE TO SIR BOBBY ROBSON

31 July 2009

All at Dundee United were today deeply saddened to hear the news of the death of Sir Bobby Robson. A minute's silence will be held before the match against Newcastle United on Sunday.