The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Guest kingdawson

The guy coming on for Atletico right now is Ignacio Camacho. It wasn't so long ago that he was considered the next big thing.

He's 19, what has changed?

Village has pretty much answered it mate. He hasn't developed as well as he should have. Even though i like Atletico, he's at the wrong club tbh.

If we win promotion tomorrow, does that mean WBA can win promotion on Monday or whenever they next play?

Not mathematically but due to their goal difference superiority they'll basically be up.

The guy coming on for Atletico right now is Ignacio Camacho. It wasn't so long ago that he was considered the next big thing.

He's 19, what has changed?

Village has pretty much answered it mate. He hasn't developed as well as he should have. Even though i like Atletico, he's at the wrong club tbh.

It's just the way you put it, I've seen him make a few cameo appearances and looked ok, and players of his type tend to peak later, and the way you put it made it seem like he was about 25 and had been round a few lower league clubs. :lol:

Tranmere just scored a pen from handball almost on the line, guy booked and pen converted past FF.

Guy who scored pen then had a 1-on-1 with FF and went round him then went to ground. Bit OTT a dive but was probs a pen. Anyway, FF sent straight off. Awaiting Pen.