The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

It would be brilliant btw if the referee was asked after the game about that incident and they said 'well last week he cheated so perhaps I assumed he was cheating again'.

;D

Guest Geordiesned

There's still a fair few blatant penalty decisions to be turned down yet to even out the one's that Gerrard has won for diving.

Gray is a clueless fat bastard.

I thought he was alright as a pundit for a long time but he fucks me off these days with things like the way he refers to the players as though they're his mates and particularly how he comes across as though he believes he can influence the game in this country.

Guest firetotheworks

I honestly think I'd rather watch Fulham, Burnley, Portsmouth, Wigan and quite a few others than Liverpool. I cannot stand the way they play.

I thought he was alright as a pundit for a long time but he fucks me off these days with things like the way he refers to the players as though they're his mates and particularly how he comes across as though he believes he can influence the game in this country.

and thats why I use the fanzone commentary so i dont have to listen to grey

I can't stand him, hate his bias. Always get Fanzone on when watching anywhere I have the remote control.

Guest Geordiesned

It comes to something when Gray is congratulating players for not cheating! Reminds me of that black American comedian. "You're not supposed to cheat you dumb fuck!"

Guest firetotheworks

Why is Johnson being honest then? Because he didn't cheat disgracefully considering he wasn't touched in the slightest?

f*** off.

Too right.

As a side note, I dont like how it feels like you should applaud a player because they've stayed on their feet. I remember when it was just a given.

Why is Johnson being honest then? Because he didn't cheat disgracefully considering he wasn't touched in the slightest?

Fuck off.

Could've easily left his foot there, tbh.

Of course he could. I just don't see why we should be praising players for not cheating.

What annoys most about Gray haters is people who will claim bias. In all the years he's been on Sky there have been fans of almost every single team claiming the Sky boys are biased against them or towards their rivals.

Just a typical case of noticing when something hits and never when it doesn't.

Fuck off.

Could've easily left his foot there, tbh.

Of course he could. I just don't see why we should be praising players for not cheating.

He actually had to lift his left to avoid the tackle, I mean, if he'd continued his run normally he would've made contact.

What annoys most about Gray haters is people who will claim bias. In all the years he's been on Sky there have been fans of almost every single team claiming the Sky boys are biased against them or towards their rivals.

Just a case of noticing when something hits and never when it doesn't.

I wouldn't say he was particularly biased towards teams, but there's definitely something unsavoury about the way he refers to players like pals. 'We know JT wouldn't do that' and so on.