The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Out of curiosity, why do people want Leeds to lose, rather than Man United?

Used to live in Leeds & never met a Leeds fan that wasn't a t***

I'm still yet to meet a Yorkshire person that isn't a t***, and some of my family live in Yorkshire.

I lived in Leeds for a year and found the complete opposite. Maybe Im a t***.

That aside it's a mint watch, this.

To me they just seem to have the I'm better then you attitude.

Ste will know what I mean by our friends GF, what a bitch she is, and her family.

I knew one person who used to say something like I dunno 'I've got manners, because Im a Yorkshireman.' And it was always '...because Im a Yorkshireman.' That aside I found them to be equal to as any other locale of people.

To be fair I was maybe a bit hasty in saying what I said, my step sister is canny, so too is my step grandad, my step bro is canny but I know of what a dick he can be, so too my stepmum. Their all canny but really can be proper pricks, and any other Yorkshire person I have met has given the I'm from Yorkshire and better then you attitude.

Guest firetotheworks

We live in such a strange country. The media all wank over Rooney, Gerrard etc, and yet as soon as we're out of the WC the media will do features on how much more they earn than some African/Asian team that got further than England...only for the cycle to start all again once we qualify for the Euros.

I'm still yet to meet a Yorkshire person that isn't a t***, and some of my family live in Yorkshire.

Ste will know what I mean by our friends GF, what a bitch she is, and her family.

Emma or Kirsty?

Emma, Kirsty is a slag from Howdon, and she's not the GF of my friend. Bruce is a fucking jerk.

Guest firetotheworks

I knew one person who used to say something like I dunno 'I've got manners, because Im a Yorkshireman.' And it was always '...because Im a Yorkshireman.' That aside I found them to be equal to as any other locale of people.

To be fair I was maybe a bit hasty in saying what I said, my step sister is canny, so too is my step grandad, my step bro is canny but I know of what a dick he can be, so too my stepmum. Their all canny but really can be proper pricks, and any other Yorkshire person I have met has given the I'm from Yorkshire and better then you attitude.

Maybe everyone's just better than you? They've never been like that with me. :razz:

Guest firetotheworks

What was that little conference about? Beckford was like, "Na, bruv, I do what I want, innit?"

Imagine Hughton - Mr Soft Touch himself - trying to tell him what to do. :lol: :lol:

Now come on Jermaine, you know how Chrissy likes goaley goals.

What was that little conference about? Beckford was like, "Na, bruv, I do what I want, innit?"

Imagine Hughton - Mr Soft Touch himself - trying to tell him what to do. :lol: :lol:

Now come on Jermaine, you know how Chrissy likes goaley goals.

:laugh:

Maybe everyone's just better than you? They've never been like that with me. :razz:

I thught that one time, then I relised they were probs right, but then I relised that I relsied people were better then me, so therefor I was better then them for relising it.

Guest Stephen927

Emma or Kirsty?

Emma, Kirsty is a slag from Howdon, and she's not the GF of my friend. Bruce is a f***ing jerk.

:bluf:

Same Kirsty that turned down your strong advances  :mackems:

I was not aware Miss Piggy was from Yorkshire.

Leeds will grab another goal on the counter.

Guest firetotheworks

I thught that one time, then I relised they were probs right, but then I relised that I relsied people were better then me, so therefor I was better then them for relising it.

:lol:

*thought

*realised

*probably

*realised

*therefore

*realising

Just call me the person betterererer.  :iamatwat:

Emma or Kirsty?

Emma, Kirsty is a slag from Howdon, and she's not the GF of my friend. Bruce is a f***ing jerk.

Same Kirsty that turned down your strong advances :mackems:

Aye so she says, I wouldn't touch her with a cattle rod. Aye, little miss piggy is from Yorkshire, Leeds infact, her mam and her support man ure, and her dad and borther support Leeds. I can here the domestic violence already.

Emma or Kirsty?

I so she says, I wouldn't touch her with a cattle rod. Aye, little miss piggy is from Yorkshire, Leeds infact, her mam and her support man ure, and her dad and borther support Leeds.

You two, man, fuck off.

:lol:

*thought

*realised

*probably

*realised

*therefore

*realising

Just call me the person betterererer.  :iamatwat:

Shut up, you try better after being up all night.

Emma or Kirsty?

Aye so she says, I wouldn't touch her with a cattle rod. Aye, little miss piggy is from Yorkshire, Leeds infact, her mam and her support man ure, and her dad and borther support Leeds. I can here the domestic violence already.

:facepalm: