Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest Gemmill

How is Carroll not the exact epitome of asset stripping? :lol:

Sold him for 35m in January, broke even in this window.

Barton, Nolan and Enrique's wages must be pretty close to the Ba, Marveaux, Cabaye, Santon and Tiote's raise as well.

Still, let's facepalm everything. We'll seem smart then!!

Me and you just can't see the bigger picture, Shak. We're a club on the up.

Barton, Nolan and Enrique's wages must be pretty close to the Ba, Marveaux, Cabaye, Santon and Tiote's raise as well.

The only player we've sold at a profit recently is Andy Carroll, clubs sell players sometimes, you know. That's football.

The board lacks ambition and should have spent more than they did, but they still improved the squad (yes, they did), but they're not asset-stripping.

Me and you just can't see the bigger picture, Shak. We're a club on the up.

Are we?

Guest thebigfella

Could n agree more with Joey Barton he knows the two pricks and hs every rite to call them santon will be good but has no premiership experience and also is a rb that we are going to play at lb square pegs!! The club has no ambition spending ages trying to get erdic and maiga why didn't we justmove for Ruiz in the beginning! So annoyed:/

:joker:You tell me. We've got a League 1 strike force, £35m in the bank and yet they've "improved the squad".

Yeah, we bought quality players for low prices, hence there's still money in the bank but the squad has improved. Numpty.

Leon Best's 8 in 11 are pretty good for a League 1 striker.

Aye Leon Best's a fucking world beater. That's form that's bound to continue.

What a fucking moron. :lol:

It's okay, if Cabaye had cost £20m instead of £4m, we'd all be bleating about how fantastic it was that Ashley spent some money and the ambition that he showed was amazing.

Football fans are fickle.

Guest Gemmill

We've got one striker in the midst of a purple patch. I don't know why anyone is annoyed about the outcome of this transfer window.

Guest Gemmill

Aye Leon Best's a fucking world beater. That's form that's bound to continue.

What a fucking moron. :lol:

It's okay, if Cabaye had cost £20m instead of £4m, we'd all be bleating about how fantastic it was that Ashley spent some money and the ambition that he showed was amazing.

Football fans are fickle.

Strawman.

Didnt Pardew himself say that if we dont get a striker AND a left back we'll be worse off than last season?

Not that he needs to say that...its obvious really.

I thought he said 'we'd be no better off'.

Why are you believing what he said this time though? He's proven to be a liar, can't believe anything he says etc etc

Didnt Pardew himself say that if we dont get a striker AND a left back we'll be worse off than last season?

Why are you believing what he said this time though? He's proven to be a liar, can't believe anything he says etc etc

Why are you trying so hard to make this window seem as some big success ? :lol:

What i'm believing right now is that you're on f*cking drugs son.

Because it was?

Guest Gemmill

Because it was?

:lol:

Guest sicko2ndbest

Because it was?

Shearmagic you are clearly either delusional or a WUM

If it's the former wake up my friend, we are all being taken for a massive ride

Because it was?

How was it not a success? We didn't bring a striker in, arguably our only failure. We've improved the midfield and the defence is playing the best it has in a long, long time. Teams with the quality in midfield that we have don't come close to getting relegated, mission successful.

Not every team fulfils their goals in the transfer window, there's plenty of other  teams that didn't fill positions that they wanted/needed to.

Because it was?

How was it not a success? We didn't bring a striker in, arguably our only failure. We've improved the midfield and the defence is playing the best it has in a long, long time. Teams with the quality in midfield that we have don't come close to getting relegated, mission successful.

Not every team fulfils their goals in the transfer window, there's plenty of other  teams that didn't fill positions that they wanted/needed to.

We also didn't bring in a centre back so if we lose taylor to injury (usually happens) we have no recognised replacement to slot in there.

I'm torn between despising ashley/llambias and not wanting our name dragged through the mud in public further. 

My suspicion is most people cheering Joey on in this figure the club can't get any lower so why not slag off the owners in public.  I'm of the opinion that we still command the slightest shred of dignity and respect in the game and would rather Joey should shut his dumb cunt mouth. 

How was it not a success? We didn't bring a striker in, arguably our only failure.We've improved the midfield and the defence is playing the best it has in a long, long time. Teams with the quality in midfield that we have don't come close to getting relegated, mission successful.

Wat?

Yeah Cabaye has been great, but we've seen nothing of Marveaux. You don't rate Jose at all do you?

Because it was?

We also didn't bring in a centre back so if we lose taylor to injury (usually happens) we have no recognised replacement to slot in there.

That was actually a bigger fault than failing to bring in a striker.