Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

It's none of your business you f***ing attention whore.

He is right tho.

So what? Does he deserve a biscuit? Trawl the threads for the players he's mentioned, and you'll see how many times people have posted suspecting they would be sold this window or that. We already know this! There's no need for him to stir shit, when it will have absolutely no impact on the situation whatsoever.

there is a need in his opinion though, he's been sacked off by the owners after having a very good season and doing his job. makes sense as to why he's gonna highlight that the owners aren't doing their bit in a football sense and will happily dismantle a team for financial reasons that get less pressing as time goes on.

He is right tho.

So what? Does he deserve a biscuit? Trawl the threads for the players he's mentioned, and you'll see how many times people have posted suspecting they would be sold this window or that. We already know this! There's no need for him to stir s***, when it will have absolutely no impact on the situation whatsoever.

Those players time will come

I have never understood the "good on him, at least someone isn't letting Ashley get away with it" stance. What help does it do? Do the fans let Ashley get away with it? What's the significance of an ex player having constant digs?

Just don't see what good this apparently does. I can understand people wanting the fat cunt to get everything he deserves but he won't give a fuck about this tbh. The only thing it will do is stir up shit with the players left behind, players I am sure he is still in contact with and encouraging to get out too.

Guest Rainforest

I couldnt give two fucks where this is coming from, the source of the voice is in my view irrelevant, what he says is spot on.

He was booted out of the club because he voiced these concerns,  I cant see how being thrown out of the club invalidates what he has to say,

people who slant joey off as "not longer a NUFC player anyway", thats excactly what ashley and dekka want tbh..

i simply cant muster any frustration with him for saying all that because he's absolutely right imo

:facepalm:

Naming players the way he's done goes a step too far, regardless of "how oh so right" he is. Guess some on here have never worked in a professional environment, and don't have a clue what outside interference can do to morale. My one and only concern is that these players who are still with us remain focused on the football, and not get fidgety because some cunt who's been chucked out on his arse is shit stirring, and creating waves in the media.

Harsh, Cabaye is looking decent but people are quick to slant Barton off as s***.  An in-form Barton is not something I enjoy playing.

He got a new leash of life because we played him on the right, he's more than likely going to be centre-mid for QPR...with Derry as his partner. I think he'll struggle a lot this year.

new leash of life.  :lol:

i simply cant muster any frustration with him for saying all that because he's absolutely right imo

Naming players the way he's done goes a step too far, regardless of "how oh so right" he is. Guess some on here have never worked in a professional environment, and don't have a clue what outside interference can do to morale. My one and only concern is that these players who are still with us remain focused on the football, and not get fidgety because some c*** who's been chucked out on his arse is s*** stirring, and creating waves in the media.

yeah, ive never worked in a profesional environment.

He is right tho.

So what? Does he deserve a biscuit? Trawl the threads for the players he's mentioned, and you'll see how many times people have posted suspecting they would be sold this window or that. We already know this! There's no need for him to stir s***, when it will have absolutely no impact on the situation whatsoever.

there is a need in his opinion though, he's been sacked off by the owners after having a very good season and doing his job. makes sense as to why he's gonna highlight that the owners aren't doing their bit in a football sense and will happily dismantle a team for financial reasons that get less pressing as time goes on.

oh wow how clever! I suppose i should send him a thank you card for opening my eyes, as i had no idea our club was being run this way!

I have never understood the "good on him, at least someone isn't letting Ashley get away with it" stance. What help does it do? Do the fans let Ashley get away with it? What's the significance of an ex player having constant digs?

Just don't see what good this apparently does. I can understand people wanting the fat cunt to get everything he deserves but he won't give a fuck about this tbh. The only thing it will do is stir up shit with the players left behind, players I am sure he is still in contact with and stirring it up further.

who says he's helping? he's telling the truth (as he sees it and as it appears you do) there's nothing wrong with that imo. his tweets wont unsettle a team if they've got anything about them, removing the best players will.

Naming players the way he's done goes a step too far, regardless of "how oh so right" he is. Guess some on here have never worked in a professional environment, and don't have a clue what outside interference can do to morale. My one and only concern is that these players who are still with us remain focused on the football, and not get fidgety because some c*** who's been chucked out on his arse is s*** stirring, and creating waves in the media.

and ignore the rest of my post? should I presume you would be alright with Tiote, Coloccini, Krul and Jonas getting unsettled, and not playing for the shirt while still here?

Guest dazzanufc1892

bad apple, pleased he's gone, i now have no fear of us having  a man sent off out of nothing. The whinging little boy showed what he was when he walked off the pitch against arsenal to whinge to the 4th official. It was like a kid in the play ground running to the teacher to try and tell on the big kid

his tweets wont unsettle a team if they've got anything about them, removing the best players will. what is it that makes you think everyone else in the squad isnt privvy to the information that barton has and that we have. they already know what sort of club they're playing for.

Just don't see what good this apparently does. I can understand people wanting the fat cunt to get everything he deserves but he won't give a fuck about this tbh. The only thing it will do is stir up shit with the players left behind, players I am sure he is still in contact with and stirring it up further.

who says he's helping? he's telling the truth (as he sees it and as it appears you do) there's nothing wrong with that imo. his tweets wont unsettle a team if they've got anything about them, removing the best players will.

If it's not helping then whats the point? Joey Barton states the obvious, cheers Joseph, thank fuck there is someone as insightful and intelligent as you to help us morons work this out.

Guest Rainforest

I have never understood the "good on him, at least someone isn't letting Ashley get away with it" stance. What help does it do?

Nothing, frankly. Still important that someone does it, even if its Joey Barton. For every forumboarder who knows everything there is 15 grandma`s out there who might be interested in what Joey has to say.

Why does everything have to have an impact for it to be a valid thing to say.

No it wont change anything, but its a valid and accurate concern and hopefully it will wind Dekka and Ashley up. Good enough for me.

his tweets wont unsettle a team if they've got anything about them, removing the best players will.

Absolute rubbish. The tweets get picked up by the media, and continue to keep the club in the news for the wrong reasons!! If you don't think media can put pressure on a football club, then you can't have been around English football for that long!

edit: Plus, are his tweets going to stop the best players getting sold? (I agree with you that selling your best unsettles other players, that's obvious)

I still like the bloke, but I would find it amusing if we dominated QPR, beat them 3-0 and he got played off the park by Cabaye and Tiote.  He's a good player and quite interesting on twitter IMO, but he's nowhere near as great as he seems to think he is.  Getting a bit tedious I must say.

I have never understood the "good on him, at least someone isn't letting Ashley get away with it" stance. What help does it do?

Nothing, frankly. Still important that someone does it, even if its Joey Barton. For every forumboarder who knows everything there is 15 grandma`s out there who might be interested in what Joey has to say.

No it wont change anything, but its a valid and accurate concern and hopefully it will wind Dekka and Ashley up. Good enough for me.

Why is it important that it's said? :lol:

It's not and he doesn't give two fucks about the "Geordie Nation", he is just bitter he didn't get what he wanted.

It's not and he doesn't give two f***s about the "Geordie Nation", he is just bitter he didn't get what he wanted.

:thup:

Guest Roger Kint

It's not and he doesn't give two f***s about the "Geordie Nation", he is just bitter he didn't get what he wanted.

Exactly although he could have had what he wanted if he signed when he had a chance to, whether you think his delaying was for his or our benefit is open to debate. Personally i think he thought he would get a deal regardless this summer and a bit of competition from other bigger clubs would help him(nice work Willie Mc). As it happened he managed to piss off the twats running us instead and ended up at QPR. Nobodies fault but his own imo.