NO's Made-up ITK Nonsense Thread

Keefaz

I thought it'd be nice to have a place where we could just make up rumours without people getting confused that they might actually have some basis in fact. I'll go first:

A lad I know who is good mates with Steven Taylor says that he is seriously considering an offer from Sunderland. I'm just passing this on, but this lad has never bullshitted in the past.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Pigeon #2, who can be often seen on match days in and around St. James' Park (usually high up in level 7 rafters) has told me with GREAT CONFIDENCE, that by this time tomorrow, the club will either be sold or off the market, and Alan Shearer may or may not be the manager. He also said there's a 50/50 chance we'll win, lose or draw. I've never taken any betting tips off him before.

Pigeon #2, who can be often seen on match days in and around St. James' Park (usually high up in level 7 rafters) has told me with GREAT CONFIDENCE, that by this time tomorrow, the club will either be sold or off the market, and Alan Shearer may or may not be the manager. He also said there's a 50/50 chance we'll win, lose or draw. I've never taken any betting tips off him before.

How can it be 50/50 on 3 outcomes? This Pigeon is a moron.

Oh s***, I've done it wrong. I did hear that. :lol:

Anyway, this guy has never been wrong before. I don't know him.

You've confused me properly now :lol:

I don't know what is made up rumour and what is equally bollocks but actually passed on rumour...

Oh s***, I've done it wrong. I did hear that. :lol:

Anyway, this guy has never been wrong before. I don't know him.

You've confused me properly now :lol:

I don't know what is made up rumour and what is equally bollocks but actually passed on rumour...

Maybe Dave's way of doing it is a better idea for a thread, tbh.

I heard someone on the train on the way home Saturday saying Duff had turned Fulham down and was going to the mackems instead.

What train was it?

Has the train been right in the past?

I only ask, because I know for certain (from a pal of my dad) that a member of the mackem coaching staff was on a train once. Maybe it was the same one?

I heard someone on the train on the way home Saturday saying Duff had turned Fulham down and was going to the mackems instead.

What train was it?

Has the train been right in the past?

I only ask, because I know for certain (from a pal of my dad) that a member of the mackem coaching staff was on a train once. Maybe it was the same one?

A coach on a train? Two different forms of transport? I smell shenanigans.

My milkman's nephew's mate heard some guy with a Sky Sports camera say that Mike Ashley has gone to Greggs for his lunch break, before finalising negotiations with Osama bin Laden to sell the club. Fee is estimated to be between £80m and a McDonalds Chicken Nuggets Meal Deal. My source has never been wrong and I trust him 100%, we met at the psychiatric hospital some years back. Top guy!

barcelona are going to pull out all the stops to get in demand striking senstation Shola Ameobi and are possibly willing to offer messi and henry in exchange sauces close to newcastle united have exclusivly told me that its unlikely such an approach would be accepted "why would we need a tiny argentinan and a past it french striker when we have shola" messi and henry were unavailable for comment

Guest icemanblue

Brett Emerton to sign in the next few days. I heard it from some white haired, paedo-looking guy hanging around Thompson House.

Brett Emerton to sign in the next few days. I heard it from some white haired, paedo-looking guy hanging around Thompson House.

Did anyone ever see the 'Toon car' that was in the BALTIC ages ago? It was some daft lad's car that he'd painted B&W and on which he'd scrawled the names of random Newcastle players. I was reading them, "Dyer, Beardsley, Shearer, Emerton, Bar--Hold, on. Emerton?" Maybe we did actually sign him and no one noticed?

It was the 20.47 from Newcastle to York. Not special in itself, but I was on coach B. Coach B is the quiet coach (B quiet, geddit?) - which I think is hugely significant. It was a whisper.

Choo-choo motherfuckers, you heard it hear first.

It was the 20.47 from Newcastle to York. Not special in itself, but I was on coach B. Coach B is the quiet coach (B quiet, geddit?) - which I think is hugely significant. It was a whisper.

They probably went there specifically so they could discuss it in utmost privacy. Good work, Dave, lad. :thup:

Guest icemanblue

I hope this is on the right track! It's definitely got some steam behind it.

Guest The Libertine

got told if you analyze the beatles' album covers and certain songs there's clues about what happened with the keegan/ashley/wise thing.