How many games?

Guest Alan Shearer 9
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest north shields lad

If you live within newcastle/northumberland/durham/ etc etc, then over 20 games a season. (apart from 4 years i was banned)

I go almost every match, and even if i can not afford it, there is ways and means of getting in.

Hate the new age fans that have latched onto this club the last few years, and have an opionion on everything. Give me the hardcore 20 thousand we had in 1987 any day of the week.

Blatant charver.

Thw word your looking for is "LAD"

This game used to belong to the working class at one time.

Guest Stephen927

Tomorrow night will be my second game this season, I am determined to get to the 5 game milestone and then all my opinions on here will automatically be 100% better than those who do not go to games.

I will be joining an elite club.

Guest The Libertine
Hate the new age fans that have latched onto this club the last few years, and have an opionion on everything.

"back in my day we didnt have message boards! we had carrier pigeons!......and we liked it!!"

Guest Chris P

If you live within newcastle/northumberland/durham/ etc etc, then over 20 games a season. (apart from 4 years i was banned)

I go almost every match, and even if i can not afford it, there is ways and means of getting in.

Hate the new age fans that have latched onto this club the last few years, and have an opionion on everything. Give me the hardcore 20 thousand we had in 1987 any day of the week.

Blatant charver.

Thw word your looking for is "LAD"

This game used to belong to the working class at one time.

Aye Charva's too gypo. Lad's the word

None. I've never been to  a game, but I come here all the time, search tirelessly for streams, crack iplayers, and think about the club for long periods of the day. I'd love to see a game but being the age I am, and living in the place I'm living in, its just not realistic.

I think that people should go to as many games as they can, depending on their circumstances.  I get to 10-12 a season but would love to make more.  However, I make a pretty big effort to get to the match (especially home games, a 10 hour round trip).  For other people one match could be a huge undertaking costing thousands.  I guess the key is that people support the club to the best of their ability.  That support can take many different guises and could be purely financial or actively supporting the team at the match.  The word fan btw refers to fanatacism  and you can be fanatical about NUFC without attending matches, but you would be missing out on something special.