La Liga 09/10

Mr. Snrub

Guest Heneage

Rossi has got to leave Villarreal.

First, he ought to try and score some damn goals and get his team out of the relegation zone. Surely this is priority?

Of course, but I think he is harbouring desires to be full Azzurir starter, and after a fantastic Confed Cup and brilliant goal against Northern Ireland's pub team he has slipped down the rank, he clearly wanted off in the summer I imagine he is feeling a bit bored of being at a club that in his head is holding him back.

Atlético are such a broken toy...

Xerez scored their first ever top flight win 2-1 against Villarreal, and the ref reported that Pirès called him "motherfucker" at the end of the game  :lol:

What the hell is up with Villareal? I see they are bottom of the table. I understand they lost their manager and are not the team they once were, but that is insane.

It's a bit puzzling, I was expecting a bit of a retreat but not this kind of form. Valverde is actually a talented manager and has done good in every team he has been so far (brought Bilbao to 5th spot in his first season, Espanyol to a UEFA final, won the double with Olympiakos...), but it seems that he is going to be sacked pretty soon (rumour goes that the owner has tried to lure Luís Aragonés, but Aragonés is waiting to see if Scolari is sacked and get himself to manage Portugal).

Guest Heneage

VI I'd heard Pires called him 'Hijos De Puto' is that not Son of a whore/bitch, as opose to Motherfucker. Nitpicking I agree, but he may use it as a defense in front of the FA. :lol:

VI I'd heard Pires called him 'Hijos De Puto' is that not Son of a whore/bitch, as opose to Motherfucker. Nitpicking I agree, but he may use it as a defense in front of the FA. :lol:

Yes, son of a bitch indeed.

Rumor going around is that the Abel sacking is inminent and he's going to be replaced by Michael Laudrup.

Guest Heneage

Did I hear right that he's about to take Spartak to the Russian title?

Laudrup? He got sacked from Spartak in April...

Obviously didn't then. :lol:  :kinnear:

I hadn't heard of his sacking, why was he sacked do you know?

Did I hear right that he's about to take Spartak to the Russian title?

Laudrup? He got sacked from Spartak in April...

Obviously didn't then. :lol:  :kinnear:

I hadn't heard of his sacking, why was he sacked do you know?

Well his time in Spartak weren't exactly a success and there were rumours of the players not respecting him and that director Valery Karpin was working against him.

But I think spanish football suits him better, after all he did a decent job in Getafe.

Do you think his son will leave Denmark and return to Madrid then?

Doubt that, they both live in Copenhagen. The oldest one Mads Laudrup plays for HB Køge in the Danish Premier Division and the youngest one plays for FC Nordsjælland, also in the danish Premier Division. Both of them live away from home.

Michael has lived in Madrid since he was sacked in Moscow with his wife and daughter.