Peterborough vs Newcastle United Pre-Match Thread - CC - 22/09/09 - 7:45 KO

Crumpy Gunt

Anyone managed to blag one for the standing yet without waiting for the seating tickets to be sold yet?

Nope waiting patiently, I'm ringing up tomorrow to try send back an Ipswich ticket, I'll ask when they reckon itl be

I'm going. I hope we bring decent numbers to this. Watford and Wigan away in the Carling cup were two good away games that stick in my mind.

Seems like a ridiculous way to do it as there will be plently of folk without season tickets who fancy going, but would prefer a seat, and loads now who want to stand.

People in the seats will stand.

Seems like a ridiculous way to do it as there will be plently of folk without season tickets who fancy going, but would prefer a seat, and loads now who want to stand.

People in the seats will stand.

They will if they weren't given the option to stand.

Aye, a majority on aways want to stand anyway so nobody could really expect to sit even if they got the 'seat' tickets tbh.

I bought a seated ticket, I asked the girl in the box office how they were selling and the response was "steady" meaning (in my opinion) very slowly.

I bought two today and the lad said they were nowhere near selling out of seat tickets.

I've had zero interest on the train front either so I think this could be a low away attendance.

Guest Roger Kint

Does anyone know if the standing ones are available yet?

Tue 22.09.2009 Peterborough United (a), London Road, 7.45pm. Carling Cup Round 3. . Members sale until Sun 13.09.2009. Public sale from Wed 16.09.2009. Seats: £22 adults, £14 Over 65s/Students, U16s £10. Standing: £17 adults £14 Over 65s/Students, U16s £10.

Allocation: 686 seats sold first then 1,500 standing tickets to be sold afterwards.

Ring the box office

I'm gunna wait until public sale. Got an adult ST but actually a student so will get it cheaper. If standing ones aren't available by then I'll just get a seated one

If you do online you can select whichever pricing category you want, under the disclaimer that you may have to prove entitlement on entry. My bro has an adult ST but i always get him student to away games.

I'm gunna wait until public sale. Got an adult ST but actually a student so will get it cheaper. If standing ones aren't available by then I'll just get a seated one

If you do online you can select whichever pricing category you want, under the disclaimer that you may have to prove entitlement on entry. My bro has an adult ST but i always get him student to away games.

:lol: Bollocks just seen that, cudda saved myself a lot of money