Toon Talk - new online radio phone in

binnsy

Anybody on here listen to this on Tuesday night, on from 6pm till 8pm new online radio phone in show for Newcastle fans hosted by Steve Wraith,  think its only on once a week, this week was only the 3rd one but makes a difference from the likes of the Legends where you have to listen to knackas from the Boro and mackems wittering on.  Had the likes of Joe Allon, Neil Mitchell from the NUST on it.

if anyone wants a listen the show has been repeated and available here

http://broadcast.loober.com/recorded/10126_Tue-01-Sep-09_10-09-26.mp3

I only found it cos i spotted it on .com and then was speaking to trevor from the Longsands who told me to listen cos he was on it!   Topics discussed are the lack of transfers, takeovers, supporters trust,  the midfield with the likes of Barton, Smith, Geremi, Nolan etc, Ranger.

Its a good listen, some of the stuff from the NUST was excellent too.

If anyone listens again, can you try and work out what the first guy from NUST says about the name of the type of financial 'product' at the heart of the fanbase 410 thing. It sounded like a FIP or something.

If anyone listens again, can you try and work out what the first guy from NUST says about the name of the type of financial 'product' at the heart of the fanbase 410 thing. It sounded like a FIP or something.

they were talking about a SIPP - a Self Invested Pension Plan.  i don't know what one is mind!

Guest Roger Kint

they were talking about a SIPP - a Self Invested Pension Plan.  i don't know what one is mind!

It was mentioned on the clubsale thread. Something about gambling up to £25k of your future pension on the club.

Cheers mate. I will research these carefully if there are any more developments.

Can anyone else here that annoying buzzing whenever Steve speaks?

No, but I can hear an annoying wannabee gangster over the buzzing.

Who do you mean? Tory boy?

Scroll down to Felling

http://www.gateshead.gov.uk/Council%20and%20Democracy/voting/results/results06.aspx

John Steven WRAITH  Conservative  144

The above is 2006 in 2007 he cunningly dropped his middle name & got more votes

http://www.gateshead.gov.uk/Council%20and%20Democracy/voting/results/results07.aspx

Steve WRAITH  Conservative  189

I do like this from his website

05/06/06

Steve took time out of his busy schedule to meet up with new Conservative Party leader David Cameron in May. They are photographed on Newcastle 's Quayside after putting the world to rights!

The f***er is meeting the leader of the opposition & makes out like he squeezing time in to meet DC.

To be fair to Wraith he has got some drive & is always willing to dabble in something.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest prestonj1989

just flicked this on,  apparently they have an interview  coming up with Ashley!!  don't know if its a piss take or not.  Anyway its on till 8pm.

They just mentioned it again. I bet it doesnt happen.

Guest prestonj1989

i think its somekind of pisstake,  they'll have some impersonator on or something!

Probably. They did just do something like that with the Keegan outside the court thing.