Total Sport on BBC Newcastle

Guest BBC Total Sport

Guest BBC Total Sport

Hello,

Some of you will know about us already... we have a new(ish!) show on BBC Newcastle at 5.30 every evening...  Steve Howey and Marco Gabbiadini present it along with myself.

You can call 0191 232 65 65 and speak to the lads...

Additionally, we're looking to recruit more supporters to add to our "Fans' Forum" - a database of fans from all backgrounds, of all ages and of many different mindsets! We contact them regularly for opinion on NUFC related stories.

Email [email protected] if you're interested, or send a private message to us on this Forum.

You can also find us on Facebook (just do a search for BBC Newcastle Total Sport).

Of course, you can just call as usual when you feel like it, too....

Cheers - hope those of who've heard any of the show have enjoyed it.

ah that sounds pretty cool, never heard about this before :)

i think i'll give that a listen in the car on the way back from work, i wonder if gabbiadini's as big a WUM as adrian durham

Howey is the WUM of sorts, but both of them are really fair on other clubs and teams, not like the club wank fest on legends.

Not a bad show...better than legends...which has deteriorated into a piss taking show.......Gates has been gone about a year...dont know ig anyone knows why he was ? sacked..

2 years at least cos he tried to sell the show to metro i think. but macdonald refused.

Guest BBC Total Sport

Thanks for all the comments so far about the programme.

On tonight's show from 5:30, Sir Bobby Robson's son Andrew will be with us in the studio to talk about his father and the work his Foundation is doing.

If anyone has any questions/comments they want to put to Andrew, you can email [email protected] and we will pass them on to him and the family.

We're also previewing the game tonight... you can call 0191 232 65 65 or text 07786 200 954 when the show is on to have your say ahead of the match.

You can listen to us on 95.4fm, DAB, 1458 AM in the North East, or anywhere in the world online at www.bbc.co.uk/tyne.

Matt from Total Sport

Guest BBC Total Sport

turn it into a podcast and ill subscribe

There are no plans at the moment to do a podcast but it's certainly something we may do in the future.

If you want to hear any bits of the show again, there is a listen again feature on the BBC Tyne website... simply click on the link for the iPlayer, and scroll down to find Total Sport.

Sir Bobby's son is on air now, for those who interested.

Listened to that the other night, great show. Just a question, I'm guessing this is running Mon - Fri all through the footy season, or are you still going to go when the football is over in may ?