Mr Jamie Underwood.

madras

If you leave valuable objects laying on the ground in the street, people will steal them. Humans are a heartless species for the most part. There will always be someone willing to disrespect the dead.

Agree. Most will respect, theres a LOT more than a tiny minority WON'T

whats the smiley in there for ?

Humour - not surprised you didn't recognize it.

i mention my losing a breast and you talk of nautical terms and it's funny ?

If you leave valuable objects laying on the ground in the street, people will steal them. Humans are a heartless species for the most part. There will always be someone willing to disrespect the dead.

on the other hand it's foolish to change your opinions on someone just because thay have died (not in robsons case btw)

What makes you think this dickhead gave a monkeys fart about SBR, let alone changed his view of the man ?

on the other hand it's foolish to change your opinions on someone just because thay have died (not in robsons case btw)

What makes you think this dickhead gave a monkeys fart about SBR, let alone changed his view of the man ?

i was more projecting my comments to the sentiment from "humans are a....."

I have had a few people in my family have lost breasts to breast cancer - and one thing they wouldn't do is comment on it on a f***** FOOTBALL forum

If this is serious, you want to be sodding embarrased - I wouldn't bring it into a conversation on this subject if this is true. What the hell were you thinking ?

I have had a few people in my family have lost breasts to breast cancer - and one thing they wouldn't do is comment on it on a f***** FOOTBALL forum

If this is serious, you want to be sodding embarrased - I wouldn't bring it into a conversation on this subject if this is true. What the hell were you thinking ?

people mention all sorts on here. whats worse is you get on your high horse after making jokes about it.

people mention all sorts on here. whats worse is you get on your high horse after making jokes about it.

Have I got you sitting in front of me ?

No.

Have you been snidily having digs at me at every opportunity ?

Yes.

Its YOU that needs to look at your own actions.

Have I got you sitting in front of me ?

No.

Have you been snidily having digs at me at every opportunity ?

Yes.

Its YOU that needs to look at your own actions.

every opportunity ?

One thing I can't fathom out - theres has been a lot of digs, unnesessary too - I haven't a clue who you are - male/female/white/black/brown/chinese/martian, I know nothing about you WHATSOEVER - then you spring something about "mastectomy" on me in a discussion about football. Why, only you would know. Yet you start lecturing as if I know all about you.

I still don't. This may all be bullsh*t. How do I know ? Suspicious how this comment was sparked by me saying how some fat labourers pretend to be women on the net.

If it IS true, you have my sympathy.

But I'd like to know how you expect me to take your word without question, given the circumstance.

every opportunity ?

If I hadn't been off on holiday for the past 12 days or so, the past month or so - yes.

Hollier than thou you AIN'T.