Mr Jamie Underwood.

madras

Purely out of interest, what happens to these shirts once the memorial is no longer "active"? Do they get binned or something? Cleaned and sent to the third world?

Ipswich:

"It's the club's intention that the shirts and memorabilia around Sir Bobby's statue will be taken down after tonight's match with Crystal Palace and will then be stored until the visit of Newcastle when they will be redisplayed on the railings alongside the statue in Portman Road.

"Following further discussions with Sir Bobby's family, the shirts will then be washed and transported with the scarves and shirts that have been displayed at St James' Park to Africa to be used by underprivileged young people.

NUFC:

There was a bit in the Chronicle on Friday about what's going to happen to everything that's been left at the ground. Strips and scarves are going to be given to charity and sent to kids in Africa etc. All the flowers are going to be turned in a special Sir Bobby Robson compost with all proceeds from its sale going to his Foundation.

:thup:

Guest toonlass

Right I know what he looks like now, gonna fill the cunt in.

If we go off the facebook thing, he looks like a white horse, stood on a football in a stream.

Right I know what he looks like now, gonna fill the cunt in.

If we go off the facebook thing, he looks like a white horse, stood on a football in a stream.

You should go on Britain's Got Talent. Just so you could get booed off.

Look love, it's pretty simple: women can't do comedy.

Know your limits.

Right I know what he looks like now, gonna fill the c*** in.

Know your limits.

:lol:

Guest toonlass

Know your limits.

I am so coming to the next N-O match to stand, point and laugh at you trying to play football.  O0

Know your limits.

I am so coming to the next N-O match to stand, point and laugh at you trying to play football.  O0

Feel free. I won't be there.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

i wonder what some of you reactionary gits would have thought if he'd actually harmed anyone or stole off a granny or something really mean.

The Hitler and Stalin and Genghis Khan should be ressurected and gang rape his whole family and anyone that looks like him or has spoken to him or touched him. Then they gang up and take over the government for letting this happen in our country, it's only justice.

i wonder what some of you reactionary gits would have thought if he'd actually harmed anyone or stole off a granny or something really mean.

The Hitler and Stalin and Genghis Khan should be ressurected and gang rape his whole family and anyone that looks like him or has spoken to him or touched him. Then they gang up and take over the government for letting this happen in our country, it's only justice.

fucking dogooder!

f***ing dogooder!

The over-reaction against this thieving turd has been ridiculous.

gotta agree phil. in my minds eye you have grown an inch (fnarr fnarr)

Methinks you harp on about height too much. You probably only come up to my shoulder (or lower ?) ;)

Something like those fat smelly labourers that pretend to be busty women on the net

We'd show him the Maiden rather than the Rack.

Like that little pic of the woman sneezing - shame her boobs stayed covered. Nice pair.

f***ing dogooder!

The over-reaction against this thieving turd has been ridiculous.

gotta agree phil. in my minds eye you have grown an inch (fnarr fnarr)

Methinks you harp on about height too much. You probably only come up to my shoulder (or lower ?) ;)

Something like those 6' 2" fat smelly labourers that pretend to be busty women on the net

We'd show him the Maiden rather than the Rack.

Like that little pic of the woman sneezing - shame her boobs stayed covered. Nice pair.

whereas i am in fact a busty woman who pretends to be a 6'2" fat smelly labouerer on the net.

whereas i am in fact a busty woman who pretends to be a 6'2" fat smelly labouerer on the net.

Well, a tit anyway....

you know about my mastectomy ?

Know nothing about your yardarm, quarterdeck or your poopdeck either for that matter, never mind your masts removals ;D

Well, a tit anyway....

you know about my mastectomy ?

Know nothing about your yardarm, quarterdeck or your poopdeck either for that matter, never mind your masts ;D

whats the smiley in there for ?

If you leave valuable objects laying on the ground in the street, people will steal them. Humans are a heartless species for the most part. There will always be someone willing to disrespect the dead.

Agree. Most will respect, theres a LOT more than a tiny minority WON'T

whats the smiley in there for ?

Humour - not surprised you didn't recognize it.

If you leave valuable objects laying on the ground in the street, people will steal them. Humans are a heartless species for the most part. There will always be someone willing to disrespect the dead.

on the other hand it's foolish to change your opinions on someone just because thay have died (not in robsons case btw)