The shocking journalism appreciation thread

GG

Let me begin with this gem.

But....when I complained about the Mirror the more mouthy types on here attacked me and said the Mirror was doing it "tongue-in-cheek"

Surely you must be mistaken ? Or the mouthy types are yapping dickheads, both are good...

Ah right ! The "tongue in cheek" Mirror Defence League has surfaced again !

And oh ! It's by the same "journalist" - the one whom the usual suspects defend to the death...how heartwarming that all he ever does is "tongue in cheek" - how sneer-worthy that some on here clap their hands like seals in a circus at his "wit"

Two different articles: one with glaring factual errors and one that you failed to understand.

Two different articles: one with glaring factual errors and one that you failed to understand.

Really ? Or are we back to "tongue in cheek" again ?

The character involved there has a previous.

Let me begin with this gem.

But....when I complained about the Mirror the more mouthy types on here attacked me and said the Mirror was doing it "tongue-in-cheek"

Surely you must be mistaken ? Or the mouthy types are yapping dickheads, both are good...

Ah right ! The "tongue in cheek" Mirror Defence League has surfaced again !

And oh ! It's by the same "journalist" - the one whom the usual suspects defend to the death...how heartwarming that all he ever does is "tongue in cheek" - how sneer-worthy that some on here clap their hands like seals in a circus at his "wit"

mouthy ?.......or some who wanted to comment on it (much in the same way you did). I'm no fan of the mirror,just read the sports headlines if someone has it in their possession, i could see attempted humour in the piece whereas you saw a serious hatchet piece.

"defend to the death"......was that wit ?