The shocking journalism appreciation thread

GG

Let me begin with this gem.

Well argued I think, nowt wrong.

Read the comments underneath.

£10 seems to be about right for Watford tbh.

Yeh i agree, he just got it wrong about the prices doubling and had put no research into the article . And 100% inflation is hardly anything compared to Zimbabwe.

Give over man, it's tongue in cheek. Just the Watford fans can't handle a bit of banter  :lol:

indeed. WE ARE ALL SENSITIVE MONGS WHO WEAR YELLOW AND HAVE HAPPY CLAPPY-STICKS, ALL 3 OF US.

Give over man, it's tongue in cheek. Just the Watford fans can't handle a bit of banter  :lol:

indeed. WE ARE ALL SENSITIVE MONGS WHO WEAR YELLOW AND HAVE HAPPY CLAPPY-STICKS, ALL 3 OF US.

By replying, didn't you sort of prove him right?

By replying, didn't you sort of prove him right?

It was an ironic ironic response.

Let me begin with this gem.

But....when I complained about the Mirror the more mouthy types on here attacked me and said the Mirror was doing it "tongue-in-cheek"

Surely you must be mistaken ? Or the mouthy types are yapping dickheads, both are good...

Ah right ! The "tongue in cheek" Mirror Defence League has surfaced again !

And oh ! It's by the same "journalist" - the one whom the usual suspects defend to the death...how heartwarming that all he ever does is "tongue in cheek" - how sneer-worthy that some on here clap their hands like seals in a circus at his "wit"