The next NOL Match (Reds vs Blues) - Sunday 18th October-See OP for players.

Rocker

The usefulness of it was obviously rendered reduntant by the fact i even had to ask such a question. If you'd actually specified beforehand (re: Dave's inclusion in the Blue list) - i'd have given you a good 9/10 for usefulness.

EDIT: You did actually. *whistles*

The usefulness of it was obviously rendered reduntant by the fact i even had to ask such a question. If you'd actually specified beforehand (re: Dave's inclusion in the Blue list) - i'd have given you a good 9/10 for usefulness.

EDIT: You did actually. *whistles*

:lol:

great work

There's no way that Nixon is going on the red team again btw. That one was a permanent transfer, for ever and ever.

I agree. Traitor.

I'd walk back into that team.

Pilko Pilko Pilko. All this fucking big talk. You're going the right way for a warning look, young man.

"Nixon has moved on and I believe we're a better team now. It'll be interesting to see what our fans make of him."

That bonecruncher that i inflicted upon you at the last game, Pilko, remains one of the most satisfying moments of my life yet. I hadn't even 'met' you by then, either. Mint. :pow:

Followed by us getting up and then "pleased to meet you by the way!" and a handshake. Nice. :lol:

Was a good tackle that like, would have most likely scored that without your intervention.

Well if i dont see the formation how will I know where to look for you? I couldn't find you in the first half saturday...

Judging by your passing you couldn't find anyone.

Did you touch the ball? :lol:

So what's happening then do the reds have more players again? If the blues have to take players would Rocker prefer we took one of his mates or accodmate his mates on the reds.

Well if i dont see the formation how will I know where to look for you? I couldn't find you in the first half saturday...

Clearly you're going for one of those quote-tastic passages in a thread where zany comment is followed by zingy reply. That was neither of the two listed, therefore I end my participation. Weak.

So what's happening then do the reds have more players again? If the blues have to take players would Rocker prefer we took one of his mates or accodmate his mates on the reds.

We still don't have 11 on either side, so there's no need to change anything around until we get some more people.

We still don't have 11 on either side, so there's no need to change anything around until we get some more people.

Was being hypothetical like but your point remains.

Maybe Stupeedo Redknapp can rustle players up. It's gonna be fun game either way. When's Rich due back?

You and Nixon should just have sex and get it over with.

:snod:

You seem quite eager for that to happen, do you want to watch or something? There's no shame in admitting that, I won't judge you. Everyone else will though, they'll call you a massive gayer.

You and Nixon should just have sex and get it over with.

:snod:

You seem quite eager for that to happen, do you want to watch or something? There's no shame in admitting that, I won't judge you. Everyone else will though, they'll call you a massive gayer.

I haven't seen you say no yet either...