The next NOL Match (Reds vs Blues) - Sunday 18th October-See OP for players.

Rocker

Sincere apologies for this, but my request for a day off on the 18th appears to have been ignored, so i won't be able to make it unfortunately. I'm absolutely gutted about this; the last Red/Blue game was a cracking day so i'm seriously pissed off i've not had this day off granted. I think we'll still be safe for numbers, won't we?

Guest Heneage

Anyway, this isn't going to happen because no-one wants to pay dollar for the pitch without getting money first.

I don't see why this isn't the first one we've organized, those who are down to play have been reliable in previous games.

Anyway, this isn't going to happen because no-one wants to pay dollar for the pitch without getting money first.

I don't see why this isn't the first one we've organized, those who are down to play have been reliable in previous games.

Book it then.  :snod: :pow:

Guest Heneage

Book it then.  :snod: :pow:

If I had the spare cash available I would, and have done before.  O0