Newcastle United 2-1 Doncaster Rovers - 24/10/09 - post match reaction from p20

PM

To be honest, i'd probably go with Kadar anyway. Khizanihvili is the absolute worst of the worst at CB.

Bollocks man, he's not that bad. If I remember rightly, Bristol City probably would have scored if it wasn't for him the other week.

And? He's absolutely woeful man.

To be honest, i'd probably go with Kadar anyway. Khizanihvili is the absolute worst of the worst at CB.

Bollocks man, he's not that bad. If I remember rightly, Bristol City probably would have scored if it wasn't for him the other week.

And? He's absolutely woeful man.

No worse than Wor Fabricio

We all know Coloccini is streets ahead of him. JH was looking for me to bite, the daft f***er.  :lol:

Got me :pow:

The point still stands though, he's a decent player. Not in any way 'absolutely woeful'

We all know Coloccini is streets ahead of him. JH was looking for me to bite, the daft f***er.  :lol:

The point still stands though, he's a decent player. Not in any way 'absolutely woeful'

Looks to me like he's got all of Colo's weaknesses and none of his strengths. Coloccini might not be a beast in the air but he competes hard and is very good defensively on the deck. Zurab doesn't seem switched on half the time.

Looks to me like he's got all of Colo's weaknesses and none of his strengths. Coloccini might not be a beast in the air but he competes hard and is very good defensively on the deck. Zurab doesn't seem switched on half the time.

Zurab is quite clearly cack. We have a really strong back 4 at full strength, after that we are seriously strugggling. I'm positive we have players in the rezzies that must be better?