Loyalty points

Leazes1986

I've just been in contact with the box office to sort out an issue with my account on the official website box office and have now managed to log in. I no longer have a season ticket but I did have one from August 01-May 07 then I had one in 08/09 as well. Obviously I missed the 07/08 season which means that I had to get a brand new season ticket and lose any loyalty points etc (or so I thought). Anyway to my surprise I have just logged onto my account now and they have all of the details for the tickets I have bought from August 00-May 07 and I have 9 loyalty points. I was shocked because you usually lose all of the loyalty points you have when you don't renew dont you? It does not have details of the season ticket I bought in 08/09 which makes me think there is a bit of a fuck up here and the box office haven't cleared all of my past applications and purchases therefore meaning I haven't lost any of my points from the first time I had a season ticket, but they have cleared last seasons points. Surely a fuck up eh?

They've fucked mine up like, not that I'm complaining because I've got more than I should. The ticket used to be my dad's mate's and I got it changed into my name, but I've got all of his points.  :snod: Was surprised one day to log on and find out I'd been to Spurs & West Ham years ago. bluelaugh.gif

They had a points scheme thing going on last year for away matches didn't they? Would 9 points actually be a lot if they brought that back in when going to apply for Sunderland, Manure, Smoggies etc? I've been to quite a few away matches but not all of them were bought from my season ticket. Suppose the ones which were and cup matches must have built a few points up though.

They had a points scheme thing going on last year for away matches didn't they? Would 9 points actually be a lot if they brought that back in when going to apply for Sunderland, Manure, Smoggies etc? I've been to quite a few away matches but not all of them were bought from my season ticket. Suppose the ones which were and cup matches must have built a few points up though.

Boro and Man Utd both went down to 0 points last season, mackems is the only game were points were really needed and it went down to about 30/35 I think.