Llambias - More Comments - Journal

NG32

I'm gonna go to Sports Direct and take a s*** behind some clothes racks.

Sitting or standing while you wipe with trackie bottoms?  Make sure you dont use shell suit bottoms mind.

They sell mackem shirts in there.

You would wipe with a makem shirt, on your bottom.  i wouldn't have it touch me.

I wouldn't want my bottom to touch you.

Do you think i go round looking for people taking shits in clothing stores, then off myself up as a wiping material?

FFS

:lol:

Hey. I'm not judging.

You a dirty dog.

Call me.

Do you need wiped like?

Cor, you're eager.

Early bird catches the worm.

Sitting or standing while you wipe with trackie bottoms?  Make sure you dont use shell suit bottoms mind.

You would wipe with a makem shirt, on your bottom.  i wouldn't have it touch me.

Do you think i go round looking for people taking shits in clothing stores, then off myself up as a wiping material?

FFS

Hey. I'm not judging.

You a dirty dog.

Call me.

Do you need wiped like?

Cor, you're eager.

In this case a turd worm.

FFS

Hey. I'm not judging.

You a dirty dog.

Call me.

Do you need wiped like?

Cor, you're eager.

In this case a turd worm.

I'll fetch me tools then.

You had me all hot man.

always maintained that you don't need a scoreboard.  If you can't keep track of the score you perhaps should consider not being alive.

They put the clocks in the corners, that was good enough.  No need to turn it into a f***ing cinema.

Well maybe they should put films on during the matches, football we are playing is so boring I could do with something to watch of note.  Or maybe play the 95-96 seasons matches on it so we can pretend we are still decent.

You had me all hot man.

always maintained that you don't need a scoreboard.  If you can't keep track of the score you perhaps should consider not being alive.

They put the clocks in the corners, that was good enough.  No need to turn it into a f***ing cinema.

Well maybe they should put films on during the matches, football we are playing is so boring I could do with something to watch of note.  Or maybe play the 95-96 seasons matches on it so we can pretend we are still decent.

the cretin will probably try to incite us further with a continuous replay of him necking that pint at the Emirates.