Llambias - More Comments - Journal

NG32

To massively read to much into it. The "when" we get promotion is interesting, rather than if. Sounds like Ashleys very confident in what we currently have. Not the mentality of someone who'll be over the moon to spend more on strengthening.

Also the whole  "focus our energy on having a team that keeps us there" doesnt sound like an owner ready to sell when its achieved. Thought i dont suppose theyd come out and say that even if he was.

To massively read to much into it. The "when" we get promotion is interesting, rather than if. Sounds like Ashleys very confident in what we currently have. Not the mentality of someone who'll be over the moon to spend more on strengthening.

Also the whole  "focus our energy on having a team that keeps us there" doesnt sound like an owner ready to sell when its achieved. Thought i dont suppose theyd come out and say that even if he was.

Well the quandary they're in is that nobody can 100% believe a word they say, because they're proven liars.

I hate him as much as anyone, but those comments actually make sense.

Whether or not they're true or not is another matter, obviously, and everything he hasn't done in the past makes it hard to swallow.

(Just to clarify, I would rather spend some more money on the team as well).

What, so he's suddenly telling the truth? How did this happen?

The thing I don''t get is how Llambias ever expects anyone to believe a word he ever says again,

Well, most people anyway.

shortfalls in investment now will almost certainly mean we are heading for a fall there. Although there is 00000.1% of me that is telling myself to calm down minimal investment now leaves all the pot free if we get promoted rather than buying solid champ players that will be piss poor in the prem.

I hate him as much as anyone, but those comments actually make sense.

Whether or not they're true or not is another matter, obviously, and everything he hasn't done in the past makes it hard to swallow.

(Just to clarify, I would rather spend some more money on the team as well).

What, so he's suddenly telling the truth? How did this happen?

The thing I don''t get is how Llambias ever expects anyone to believe a word he ever says again,

Well, most people anyway.

I never said I believed him, in fact I specifically said that the comments might not be true.

If they put The Simpsons on the screen so I don't have to watch the f***ing dross on the pitch, I'm all for it.

What are they gonna put on the screen because you aren't allowed to show any replays as thats against the rules.  It'll just be TV Adverts.  They probably start sponsoring goals.

"And Nolan scores"

cue the Screen to change and the music played

"We buy any car.com"

"We buy any car.com"

"We buy any car.com"

"From 50 quid to 100 grand we'll buy anycar.com"