Llambias - More Comments - Journal

NG32

£20m into "wages and so on".

Can't really question it as obviously there are no answers (and won't ever be), but it does seem a tad fishy.

Smith - £60k per week

Nolan - £40k per week

Geremi - £60k per week

Butt - £35k per week

Barton - £65k per week

Gutierrez - £40k per week

Coloccini - £40k per week

Works out at over £17.5m per year and I've probably been pretty conservative with Jonas' and Colo's wages.  £20m barely covers the wages of 7 of our players, 3 of whom barely even play.

To massively read to much into it. The "when" we get promotion is interesting, rather than if. Sounds like Ashleys very confident in what we currently have. Not the mentality of someone who'll be over the moon to spend more on strengthening.

Also the whole  "focus our energy on having a team that keeps us there" doesnt sound like an owner ready to sell when its achieved. Thought i dont suppose theyd come out and say that even if he was.

Seem to remember a quote from Llambias last season to the effect that "it was unthinkable that Newcastle would be relegated".

To massively read to much into it. The "when" we get promotion is interesting, rather than if. Sounds like Ashleys very confident in what we currently have. Not the mentality of someone who'll be over the moon to spend more on strengthening.

Also the whole  "focus our energy on having a team that keeps us there" doesnt sound like an owner ready to sell when its achieved. Thought i dont suppose theyd come out and say that even if he was.

Seem to remember a quote from Llambias last season to the effect that "it was unthinkable that Newcastle would be relegated".

'What price a top six finish?'

Well, it really is time now to rattle some cages.

I'm with you!

:clap2:

So what we gonna do?  Frame him for something?

Everyone take cakes or pasties to the match and pelt him and llambias with him.

I dont know I'm an idea short of a revolution.

I'm gonna go to Sports Direct and take a s*** behind some clothes racks.

Sitting or standing while you wipe with trackie bottoms?  Make sure you dont use shell suit bottoms mind.

They sell mackem shirts in there.

Sitting or standing while you wipe with trackie bottoms?  Make sure you dont use shell suit bottoms mind.

You would wipe with a makem shirt, on your bottom.  i wouldn't have it touch me.

You would wipe with a makem shirt, on your bottom.  i wouldn't have it touch me.

I wouldn't want my bottom to touch you.

Do you think i go round looking for people taking shits in clothing stores, then off myself up as a wiping material?

FFS

Do you think i go round looking for people taking shits in clothing stores, then off myself up as a wiping material?

FFS

:lol:

Hey. I'm not judging.

FFS

Hey. I'm not judging.

You a dirty dog.

FFS

Hey. I'm not judging.

You a dirty dog.

Call me.

FFS

Hey. I'm not judging.

You a dirty dog.

Call me.

Do you need wiped like?

FFS

Hey. I'm not judging.

You a dirty dog.

Call me.

Do you need wiped like?

Cor, you're eager.