Sports Direct

Guest neesy111
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest neesy111

I know loads of people have problems at the match with signals etc, but I never do. Yay for shitty old phones and T-Mobile. :snod:

I have a shitty old phone and T Mobile and I have no problems in the ground with calls or texts either! 

All orange users can access T-Mobile now as well.

I know loads of people have problems at the match with signals etc, but I never do. Yay for shitty old phones and T-Mobile. :snod:

I have a shitty old phone and T Mobile and I have no problems in the ground with calls or texts either! 

All orange users can access T-Mobile now as well.

I had a letter through about that, still not done anything about it.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

All those people in the press box, with their various wireless connections are bound to be causing each other issues.

I once sat in the press box at the Estadio da Luz. Thought I'd call my dad before the game, tell him where I was (used to love calling him from surprising places – "Hey, fatha, I'm in the Sahara Desert!"), and all the journos started shouting at me because the call was fucking with their equipment.

I once sat in the press box at the Estadio da Luz. Thought I'd call my dad before the game, tell him where I was (used to love calling him from surprising places – "Hey, fatha, I'm in the Sahara Desert!"), and all the journos started shouting at me because the call was fucking with their equipment.

I hope you stayed on the line for shits and giggles.

Guest thenorthumbrian

f*** me! Half you muppets have a go at people annoyed about their stadium being made to look horrific with the mantra "just support the team" then go on about how you can't get the f***ing internet while at the f***ing ground!

;D

The truth is The Fat Cockney Bastard is pissing all over the clubs history.

f*** me! Half you muppets have a go at people annoyed about their stadium being made to look horrific with the mantra "just support the team" then go on about how you can't get the f***ing internet while at the f***ing ground!

;D

The truth is The Fat Cockney b****** is pissing all over the clubs history.

how ?

Guest thenorthumbrian

;D

how ?

We have a good modern stadium which has been on the same site for generations.

It means something to people its a real landmark for the city and to have it turned into a glorified advertising hoarding for Ashleys cheap and tacky supplier to the charva nation is pissing on the clubs history.

;D

how ?

It means something to people its a real landmark for the city and to have it turned into a glorified advertising hoarding for Ashleys cheap and tacky supplier to the charva nation is pissing on the clubs history.

You are totally overreacting !

;D

The truth hysterical overreaction is The Fat Cockney Bastard is pissing all over the clubs history.

FYP.

;D

how ?

Takes one to know one. :lol:

;D

how ?

:lol:

Oh no captain sensible is here, telling everyone its ok to smear shyte all over ones own stadium .

You never gave me that song by the way.

;D

how ?

so it's really about who is doing the advertising rather than the idea of the advertising in itself ?

;D

how ?

Poor Ozzie is a long way from Newcastle & his heart has lost the emotional part of football. Supporting NUFC is merely point scoring exercise against "hysterical fans" or NE5 on here.

;D

how ?

so it's really about who is doing the advertising rather than the idea of the advertising in itself ?

No not really.  You keep pushing this angle.  I would be just annoyed if TESCO was painted on the roof.

;D

how ?

No not really.  You keep pushing this angle.  I would be just annoyed if TESCO was painted on the roof.

So would I. I'd much rather they just gave us all triple Clubcard points instead.

;D

how ?

So would I. I'd much rather they just gave us all triple Clubcard points instead.

Triple CC points would be sweet.

;D

how ?

so why are you so bothered about it being painted on the roof, i've rode past it twice today and couldn't see it and i don't think it'll be visible to away fans entering the city by train or over the redheugh bridge. pretty much the only ones who'll see it are those in the ground....just like the pitch surround advertising.

;D

how ?

so why are you so bothered about it being painted on the roof, i've rode past it twice today and couldn't see it and i don't think it'll be visible to away fans entering the city by train or over the redheugh bridge. pretty much the only ones who'll see it are those in the ground....just like the pitch surround advertising.

So why do it if no one can see it? The ones at ground get shown around the world due to PL games being shown live in many countries.

;D

how ?

No not really. You keep pushing this angle. I would be just annoyed if TESCO was painted on the roof.

I think it's quite clear that to many people in this thread, they feel like their beloved stadium has been violated and want to protect its wellbeing ...in much the same way as a father will wish to do the same for his daughter, and is unlikely to approve of his daughter's boyfriend making her wear trampy clothing and act like a whore...

I'm not one of those people, by the way. :dontknow:

;D

how ?

So why do it if no one can see it? The ones at ground get shown around the world due to PL games being shown live in many countries.

as will the roof shots for the more scenic scene setting that we get before and after games on the box.