West Brom at home date changed

joeyt

It's mental how much we've been on the telly. I bet we still get higher viewing figures than most premiership teams, but it's utterly ridiculous and not fair on either our fans or the other clubs in the league who'll for the most part only be on the telly about once a season.

Make the most of it, if we go up we'll disappear off the TV for another season.

I doubt that like.

Fucking hate Monday night games.

It's an extension of the weekend and makes monday at work more bearable...Tuesday's generally a shitter though, nobody enjoys being hungover on a Tuesday.

It sets me up all wrong for the week, I hate doing things on Monday nights. I like to relax and enjoy the fact that I've made it through Monday.

Tuesdays are my least favourite day anyway so + hangover =  :no: :no:

It's mental how much we've been on the telly. I bet we still get higher viewing figures than most premiership teams, but it's utterly ridiculous and not fair on either our fans or the other clubs in the league who'll for the most part only be on the telly about once a season.

I doubt that like.

f***ing hate Monday night games.

It's an extension of the weekend and makes monday at work more bearable...Tuesday's generally a shitter though, nobody enjoys being hungover on a Tuesday.

It sets me up all wrong for the week, I hate doing things on Monday nights. I like to relax and enjoy the fact that I've made it through Monday.

Don't stop drinking till Wednesday then.

I doubt that like.

f***ing hate Monday night games.

Don't stop drinking till Wednesday then.

I'm all for it, not sure my boss would be. ;D

Leicester match moved to tea time! :D

NEWCASTLE United's Coca-Cola Championship game at Leicester City on Saturday, January 30, 3009 has been moved to a tea-time kick-off for live coverage on Sky Sports.

The match will now kick off at 5.20pm, it had originally been scheduled for a 3pm start.

http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/articles/foxes-clash-moved-for-tv-20091106_2240137_1868143