Who do you hate most

alpal78
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

No option for the fans? Never the fans fault, they pay there money and therefore are entitled to say or do whatever they want....include essentially hounding out SBR from the club. For finishing 5th.

I went there.

not strictly true though was it. he wasn't hounded out by the fans and a lot of fans were, in my opinion, correct to voice concern about the drop in standards on the pitch from the season before.

Correct.

Should of gone the season before, right?

Once it was made public it was going to be his last season he was on borrowed time. That was the mistake. The players knew he wouldn't be there in 12 months time and I believe he lost some of his players. Not his fault but I do wish he'd have gone in the summer rather than go through what he eventually did.

But we had just qualified for the Champions League 3 years after being saved from relegation, having just finished 3rd. If you can condone sacking him under those circumstances then in my opinion we deserve everything we're getting now. Yes we werent playing well, but we were still playing better than 17 other teams in the Premierhip, we'd also be one of the favourites for the UEFA cup having failed against Belgrade. I just dont understand it at all. Hence the reason why I hate a good proportion of our fans.

Its the fans that have put us where we are now becasue they werent happy with what they had, they set in a chain of events which lead us down the path we are now. You reap what you so.

No option for the fans? Never the fans fault, they pay there money and therefore are entitled to say or do whatever they want....include essentially hounding out SBR from the club. For finishing 5th.

I went there.

not strictly true though was it. he wasn't hounded out by the fans and a lot of fans were, in my opinion, correct to voice concern about the drop in standards on the pitch from the season before.

Correct.

Once it was made public it was going to be his last season he was on borrowed time. That was the mistake. The players knew he wouldn't be there in 12 months time and I believe he lost some of his players. Not his fault but I do wish he'd have gone in the summer rather than go through what he eventually did.

But we had just qualified for the Champions League 3 years after being saved from relegation, having just finished 3rd. If you can condone sacking him under those circumstances then in my opinion we deserve everything we're getting now. Yes we werent playing well, but we were still playing better than 17 other teams in the Premierhip, we'd also be one of the favourites for the UEFA cup having failed against Belgrade. I just dont understand it at all. Hence the reason why I hate a good proportion of our fans.

Its the fans that have put us where we are now becasue they werent happy with what they had, they set in a chain of events which lead us down the path we are now. You reap what you so.

:lol:

Yeah, the fans set us down this path by forcing Sir Bobby to be sacked and demanding Souness to such an extent that he had to come in. What a load of complete and utter bollocks.

Guest neesy111

I went there.

Correct.

the wolves game was more about what happened in marseille, as we genuniely had a chance of winning the uefa cup, and after so many false hopes in the past, it happened again when a newcastle team bottled it, especially some of the players i.e. viana

I went there.

Correct.

:lol:

Yeah, the fans set us down this path by forcing Sir Bobby to be sacked and demanding Souness to such an extent that he had to come in. What a load of complete and utter bollocks.

Thats what opinions are for.

Classic example of not even acknowledging the possilbity that the discontent amongst the fans had made its way to the board room and maybe influenced our chairmans thought process, as Midds has illustrated we had fans who would of been happy to see him go after finishing 3rd.

Just solidifies my feelings.

We obviously didnt appoint Souness which was when our shitnees clicked into 3rd gear but we definitely set those chain of events into action. Careful what you wish for etc etc.

EDIT: My bad I think Midds mean after we fininished 4th. Point still stands though.

I went there.

Correct.

the wolves game was more about what happened in marseille, as we genuniely had a chance of winning the uefa cup, and after so many false hopes in the past, it happened again when a newcastle team bottled it, especially some of the players i.e. viana

I actually thought it was down to not qualifiying for the Champions League - something we were obviously entitled to...

I went there.

Correct.

I actually thought it was down to not qualifiying for the Champions League - something we were obviously entitled to...

As I've said on here several times what Billy Furious said about Robson was spot on. I can't remember the exact words but basically how he wasn't the same man who bought Robert and Bellamy and was having to rely more on the likes of Pro-Zone as he couldn't see things on the pitch that he used to. It was spot on.

I went there.

Correct.

As I've said on here several times what Billy Furious said about Robson was spot on. I can't remember the exact words but basically how he wasn't the same man who bought Robert and Bellamy and was having to rely more on the likes of Pro-Zone as he couldn't see things on the pitch that he used to. It was spot on.

Fair enough - theres a lot to suggest he was still doing a very good job however there is no question in my mind that a) his 'removal' could of been handled better i.e him being moved upstairs and b) he still deserved just the one more season to try and rectify things or at least give him a chance to prove he was losing it.

For me the fans are responsible for why neither happened becasue the ungrateful fans were sharpening there blades the minute things looked to tunr slighlty sour.

Like i said, CL qualification became an expectations for the fans even though they had no right to expect it it hastened the whole episode.

I actually blame the fans more than i blame Shepherd for this.