Plymouth Argyle 0 - 0 Newcastle United - 02/01/10 - post bore reaction from p12

Dave

How many of the Green Army will make the trip on a Wednesday night in January?? I'd say less than 100 of them. At least the steward/policing bill can be reduced for that one.

Doesn't really matter, they'll be praised to the hilt for making the journey up.

The 2,400 NUFC fans who went down today however, you'll be lucky if you see it even mentioned.

God, I'm turning into Phil.

Waste of time, play the kids next time.

Hughton needed to do one or the other. Full strength and go for the win, or wholesale changes and accept a possible defeat.

He did neither, so it's probably no surprise there was just a crappy draw with us picking up injuries.

Full Time - replay probs a week on Weds. I'll take that. **** those who wanted us to lose. This is the FA Cup, man.

Aye, We've a great chance of winning it this year.

Too right, Chelsea will be shitting themselves :lol:

Guest HGB1892

Full Time - replay probs a week on Weds. I'll take that. **** those who wanted us to lose. This is the FA Cup, man.

Why do you think Drogba and co are going to Africa, scared they'll get us in round 4.

Why do you think Drogba and co are going to Africa, scared they'll get us in round 4.

of coarse

The draw is probably the worst thing that could have happened here.

I wanted us to play full strength and win, but it was either that or kids. This shitty inbetweeny average thing was only going to yield one result; another match.

We could do without this cup, espescially if we end up meeting a Premier League side and getting spanked. Drawing the mackems with this team just doesn't bear thinking about.

I find it impossible not to want us to win but we should put a weakened team out for the replay. Promotion is what this season is all about - we're not going to win this cup so it's just going to give us fatigue and injuries. I was surprised how strong today's lineup was to be honest - wasn't it the league cup where Ameobi got crocked?

Guest Stephen927

Very disappointing result for the fans who have made the longest journey in English football.

Pancrate needs to get his act together.

Guest HGB1892

Very disappointing result for the fans who have made the longest journey in English football.

I'm officially renaming him Pancrap

Guest Phil K

How many of the Green Army will make the trip on a Wednesday night in January?? I'd say less than 100 of them. At least the steward/policing bill can be reduced for that one.

Doesn't really matter, they'll be praised to the hilt for making the journey up.

The 2,400 NUFC fans who went down today however, you'll be lucky if you see it even mentioned.

God, I'm turning into Phil.

Even people like yourself wake up to reality from time to time, eh Dave ? :D (not serious by the way)

Guest firetotheworks

:no:

Pancrepe

Guest Stephen927

Thank God he is only on a 6 month deal.