Its Started, Here We Go Again - Player Power

Skirge

But the players can't win. Lee Ryder (or whoever from the Ronnie) has probably gone up to Chris Hughton and said

Lee: Howay man Chris, is owt happening?

Chris: Nahhhh, the guys from up the apples and pears have gone on their jollies to Vegas.

Lee: Well, that's not ganna gan doon well with the toon fans is it? What can I put in the paper like?

Chris: I don't know, oh hang on there's Enrique, why not have a word with him. OY JOSE ME OLD CHINA, COME HERE!

Jose: Que?

Lee: Jose, would you like to see more new players at the club?

Steven Taylor: Jose, man, more players, here, toon, play football, gan to Tup Tups and Tiger Tiger, aye?

Jose: Oh aye em, yes I like more players here. Make team strong. Get to premier league, pull girls in Liquid.

CHRONICLE: Jose begs for team to be strengthed.

:lol:

That's often how I've imagined it myself. It's probably true.

I can't believe noone has mentioned this yet:

“I am sure that Chris has this situation already in hand – if he wants my recommendations I hear that Lionel Messi and Ronaldo would be great signings!"

:lol:

Jose knows we will be fucked if don't bring anyone in, as 2 of our 3 loan signing have already left. Will gAshley & Llambliar be able to pull themselves away from the delights of Vegas to authorise Puppet Houghton to bring a few in soon?

Guest Heneage

But the players can't win. Lee Ryder (or whoever from the Ronnie) has probably gone up to Chris Hughton and said

Lee: Howay man Chris, is owt happening?

Chris: Nahhhh, the guys from up the apples and pears have gone on their jollies to Vegas.

Lee: Well, that's not ganna gan doon well with the toon fans is it? What can I put in the paper like?

Chris: I don't know, oh hang on there's Enrique, why not have a word with him. OY JOSE ME OLD CHINA, COME HERE!

Lee: Jose, would you like to see more new players at the club?

Steven Taylor: Jose, man, more players, here, toon, play football, gan to Tup Tups and Tiger Tiger, aye?

Jose: Oh aye em, yes I like more players here. Make team strong. Get to premier league, pull girls in Liquid.

CHRONICLE: Jose begs for team to be strengthed.

Sack that, Ryder rings the organ grinder, not the monkeys.