Transfers under the Ashley regime

lovejoy

The reason we are in the Championship is because of Ashley.

The reason people are happy with signing players who would not have been considered good enough for us under the previous Board is because Ashley has driven down hopes and expectations.

The fact is, he sold players last January and made a profit in the window, we were then relegated by just 1 point.

That we are signing players now could be the fat tw*t realising how stupid he's been in the past but I won't be holding my breath.

It is highly likely that Freddie would have got us in serious (as in very serious) financial clarts. The figures suggest that he did and they are irrefutable.

Not everything is in life is dichotomous. Not caring much for Freddie doesn't mean that people love Ashley. I am sure most people with erudition beyond that of pond life would agree. Do you?

Fuckin hell! Its no wonder the fat cunt hung around at the end of 08 if were this easily won over.

I'm only surprised we have done fairly well in this window because of the shocking standards Ashley has set himself. We've had no cover in some positions for going on 2 years. By sheer luck its taken so long for Jose to get injured. The defensive signings were a bare minimum in my opinion. If anything they've came a window too late. 2 average loans. In average I mean Coventry can get that left back on loan. Its hardly a brilliant piece of business. Welcome, but nothing more than should be expected. I give them credit for Routledge, but I'm not getting carried away by it. Good signing, yes, will it make me change my mind on Ashley, no. Moses would be a very good signing though and we would have had a good window. Something we should expect. I'm not going to get all stary eyed about Ashley just because he's had one decent transfer window as opposed to the shocking ones he's given us in the past. He's only in part rectifying the mess he made in the summer.

Fuckin hell! Its no wonder the fat cunt hung around at the end of 08 if were this easily won over.

I'm only surprised we have done fairly well in this window because of the shocking standards Ashley has set himself. We've had no cover in some positions for going on 2 years. By sheer luck its taken so long for Jose to get injured. The defensive signings were a bare minimum in my opinion. If anything they've came a window too late. 2 average loans. In average I mean Coventry can get that left back on loan. Its hardly a brilliant piece of business. Welcome, but nothing more than should be expected. I give them credit for Routledge, but I'm not getting carried away by it. Good signing, yes, will it make me change my mind on Ashley, no. Moses would be a very good signing though and we would have had a good window. Something we should expect. I'm not going to get all stary eyed about Ashley just because he's had one decent transfer window as opposed to the shocking ones he's given us in the past. He's only in part rectifying the mess he made in the summer.

Ashley has been disastrous since he arrived. Don't think anyone will be sad to see the back of him.

Fuckin hell! Its no wonder the fat c*** hung around at the end of 08 if were this easily won over.

Nobody's forgiven Ashley, nobody's been 'won over' or gone 'stary eyed' at all. Read the thread properly man.

Why is it about it with people - people are either allowed to despise Ashley or want him to bend over while you give it to him. It's possible to not like the man but say 'nice one for a decent transfer window' you know  :rolleyes:

Jonny Hall, I have read the thread properly. People are basically congratulating him on such a great transfer window. I understand some of it is toung in cheek, but I don't think acting like a normal owner in one window and not being a cunt is enough to get excited about.

The reason people are happy with signing players who would not have been considered good enough for us under the previous Board is because Ashley has driven down hopes and expectations.

The fact is, he sold players last January and made a profit in the window, we were then relegated by just 1 point.

That we are signing players now could be the fat tw*t realising how stupid he's been in the past but I won't be holding my breath.

It is highly likely that Freddie would have got us in serious (as in very serious) financial clarts. The figures suggest that he did and they are irrefutable.

Not everything is in life is dichotomous. Not caring much for Freddie doesn't mean that people love Ashley. I am sure most people with erudition beyond that of pond life would agree. Do you?

Daft twat.

Daft twat.

I take it that was a "no" and an admission of tadpoles as neighbours then?

Daft twat.

That put him in his place. :pow:

Daft twat.

You can take it however you like.

Given that I've never before said nor implied that people who don't like Fred automatically love Ashley means you're making an idiotic and stupid point, assuming there is a point somewhere in your contribution. This is why you're a daft tw*t.

Daft twat.

Given that I've never before said nor implied that people who don't like Fred automatically love Ashley means you're making an idiotic and stupid point, assuming there is a point somewhere in your contribution. This is why you're a daft tw*t.

So repeatedly bringing up the old board is coincidental? Implication is clear and you are a bare faced liar I am afraid sunshine. At least with evolution you have plankton to look forward to.

Daft twat.

So repeatedly bringing up the old board is coincidental? Implication is clear and you are a bare faced liar I am afraid sunshine. At least with evolution you have plankton to look forward to.

Tut tut.

Just stating the facts, dear boy.

Daft twat.

Tut tut.

Reciprocated.

Daft twat.

Tut tut.

Reciprocated.

Show me where I've said or implied that people who don't like Fred automatically love Ashley, only then you can say you've reciprocated. In the meantime, it's more accurate to say you're lying and are therefore still a daft tw*t.

Next...

Daft twat.

Tut tut.

Reciprocated.

Show me where I've said or implied that people who don't like Fred automatically love Ashley, only then you can say you've reciprocated. In the meantime, it's more accurate to say you're lying and are therefore still a daft tw*t.

Next...

Waste your own time sidelight and look though the number of occasions you comment on it. You know, I know and so does everyone else. Denial isn't going to undo it is it? The frequency of it is dull, pepetitive and old hat. Give it a rest and try and say something interesting. Unlikely, but worth a try.

Guest jonlane86

The reason we are in the Championship is because of SHEPHERD

The reason people are happy with the signing players who would not have been considered good enough for us under the previous Board is because there are too many fans with unreaslistic expectations of what we can achieve on the pitch

The fact is, he sold players last January who didn't want to stay and made a profit in the window, we were then relegated by just 1 point but this obviously has nothing to do with dropping points late on against Wigan and Stoke at home before January

That we are signing players now could be because Hughton wants to strengthen and we're now being realistic

Daft twat.

Tut tut.

Reciprocated.

Next...

Waste your own time sidelight and look though the number of occasions you comment on it. You know, I know and so does everyone else. Denial isn't going to undo it is it? The frequency of it is dull, pepetitive and old hat. Give it a rest and try and say something interesting. Unlikely, but worth a try.

Been on the alco-pops, or whatever they are.

Still a daft tw*t.

The reason we are in the Championship is because of SHEPHERD

The reason people are happy with the signing players who would not have been considered good enough for us under the previous Board is because there are too many fans with unreaslistic expectations of what we can achieve on the pitch

The fact is, he sold players last January who didn't want to stay and made a profit in the window, we were then relegated by just 1 point but this obviously has nothing to do with dropping points late on against Wigan and Stoke at home before January

That we are signing players now could be because Hughton wants to strengthen and we're now being realistic

:facepalm: