Tempting fate - next year

Liam Liam Liam O
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Yep, as long as we stay up, thats all that matters. in the same way that getting promoted is all that matters this year. although, for all the grief big sam got for his playing style, we've hardly set the world alight since then have we? (i realise its a bad time to say this after winning 6-1, 5-1 and 4-1 recently!!)

I think that Piquenne (or whatever he's caled) for Portsmouth should be looked at, aswell as O'hara, two decent quality players right there and in th positions that we need.

Also a cheecky bid for Donovan should also be considerd.

Clyne from Palace for backup for Simpson or even involving a rotation policy would also be a decent choice aswell for me.

Landon Donovan won't go for any amount that you'd be willing to bid for him. He's the crown jewel of the MLS and they are not going to let him go for anything less than a US record transfer.

Having watched him for Everton I think he would be quality for you lot, though. Plus it would be a great entry to the American market. Soccer Football fans idolize him here.

And just as I posted this I go and see a guy in a Donovan Everton shirt walking through the corridor of this library. I'm freaked out now. And not only because of the coincidence, but the fact that a guy would wear an Everton shirt out on the open, god the thing looks *awful* with that fake white neck.

It's terrible isn't it?

I was going to buy my little niece & nephew their first Everton kits this year but didn't bother cause all of this seasons shirts are so rubbish.

Piquionne is the wrong side of 30 so therefore not in the scheme of how Mike Ashley wants to do transfers.O'Hara would be a very good acquisition though.

Definately. Very good little player. I dont think he'll be in 'arrys first team plans next season and I cant see him wanting to sit on the bench. The lad would be a cracking signing imo.