BBC Predictor - I don't like the results........

Guest nufc_geordie

Okay, I don't know this division as you lot (who the fuck plays in those teams?), but I had a go and had you lot tied with 93 with West Brom, champions in GD after a trilling last week where you come from behind to make it 1-2 against QPR with a late Lovenkrands goal.

Forest third at 86, and I think I have been generous with their results.

At least with WBA coming up it means we're just battling to keep away from one of two slots rather than three next season.

Just remind me how the results went this season. :tickedoff: ;D

aye but wheras your lot will try and keep most of that squad together and will probably add to it with a couple of cheap unknown europeans we'll erm......

err.....

Hmmmmmm

whats the weather been like down there anyway ?

Guest fraser

Plymouth and P'Boro will probably have nowt left to play for by the time we visit them. If we can't win both of those games, the players and Hughton especially want shooting with large quantities of s****.

I think I'd rather we were playing teams with something to lose or gain on the result. Bristol City have played well against us and West Brom (for different reasons) but we know they'll be shit again their next match. Tomorrow against Donny will be instructive; they're hovering on the edge of the play-off positions and have something to lose. It's the business end of the season.

I just did it. We are far too good for this league (lets be serious and stop thinking the worst will happen), howay the lads

http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/7678/table2t.jpg

Ive been actually pessimistic here, i think we will drop 2 points in the last game :(

I just did it. We are far too good for this league (lets be serious and stop thinking the worst will happen), howay the lads

http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/7678/table2t.jpg

Ive been actually pessimistic here, i think we will drop 2 points in the last game :(

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: O0