Sunderland...

Heron

Guest BooBoo

People whining over the price. It was always going to be a "category A" game, can folk not push the boat out a bit for the biggest home game of the year?

Guest malandro

do these games ever get to a public sale or all bought by members/st holders?

Think they will go on public sale 10. october and there is still loads of tickets left.

just had a look, not surprised there's a lot left, 42 f***ing quid?

How much are tickets normally if you're buying on a match by match basis?

£42 is a 68% increase on the normal price.

Guest Roger Kint

People whining over the price. It was always going to be a "category A" game, can folk not push the boat out a bit for the biggest home game of the year?

You kidding? some on here whine about how a membership SAVES money let alone a more expensive ticket........... ;D

I think they've made it Category A+.

i'm not whining, it's simply more than i'm prepared to pay at the minute.

i'm not whining, it's simply more than i'm prepared to pay at the minute.

how much are you prepared to pay at the minute ?

Guest BooBoo

Cash in your penny jar, sell a few bits of old tat on eBay. Im

sure anyone could rustle up £40 if they really wanted to.

Cash in your penny jar, sell a few bits of old tat on eBay. Im

sure anyone could rustle up £40 if they really wanted to.

I disagree and think the game won't sell out and will be a big wake up call to the club that they can't take the piss with pricing anymore.

If i didn't have a ST i couldn't see me stumping up £42 for the cheapest seat in the ground for this with it being live on TV etc.

Guest Haris Vuckic

They reckon they are going to embarrass us like.

Setting themselves up for a massive fall as per usual.

Guest BooBoo

They'll have something to crow about if we don't sell out. The only previous one I can recall not selling out is the 4-1 down there. At least they had the excuse at the time of being one of the worst teams in history.

:lol: Fucking hell.

Why do they labour under this assumption that we're massively different in some way to them? Does it make them feel superior or special? Is it because they have to qualify the "Where are you from?" question that gets chucked at them every time they travel abroad with "Sunderland...yes, it's near Newcastle." Can they not face the fact that the only difference is the club we support - we share the same schools, pubs, clubs, hospitals, shopping centres, slightly prejudiced northern beliefs etc. We are exactly the same.

Guest Haris Vuckic

They are deluded,arrogant and have expectations rather than hopes.

That kind of behavior normally only ends one way for a N.E club :)

ever been to sunderland and had a look around ? sprinkle in some  of the fact that we've been comfortably the better team for the majority of the past 40 years, add in the chips on their shoulders (the chips that had them squealing about wanting the metro as they were paying for it and have ended up getting a worse service because of it and their whining about the airport that they own a considerable share of)bake throughout their lifetimes and you'll understand why they feel the way they do.

Guest Haris Vuckic

ever been to sunderland and had a look around ?

Too many times mate.

The fact they think they are going to walk it and ''Benty'' is going to score a hat trick amuses me. They ar eone point ahead ffs and everyone watched us get cheated out of points at City.

To be honest it's just THAT forum (RTG). It seems to breed hatred.

That forum does for the Mackems what Sky Sports News does for us - generates this entirely false picture of their fanbase. It's full of kids and non-attendees, for f***s sake.

i wonder what the age and attendee demograhic is on here ?

That forum does for the Mackems what Sky Sports News does for us - generates this entirely false picture of their fanbase. It's full of kids and non-attendees, for f***s sake.

I can't speak for anyone else but I've the mental age of a cantankerous 70 year old and I own a season ticket so I think we've already got one up on them :lol:

I can't speak for anyone else but I've the mental age of a cantankerous 70 year old and I own a season ticket so I think we've already got one up on them :lol:

make that two.