IPSWICH SOLD OUT!!

Skirge

Was always going to be inevitable, sadly LJA.

yeah it was but my nephew didint have a chance to get his ticket and its the clubs fault no one else's due to their online sales policy

If you feel that you've been discriminated against on grounds of disability then you always have the Disability Discrimination Act to fall back on and you can complain to these people about any infringement: http://www.equalityhumanrights.com/

Guest toonlass

Was always going to be inevitable, sadly LJA.

yeah it was but my nephew didint have a chance to get his ticket and its the clubs fault no one else's due to their online sales policy

someone else asked earlier, but if your nephew gets disabled tickets that hadn't yet gone onsale how did they get sold?

I imagine the disabled tickets will be one of the first things to bite the dust on our return to the PL. I've taken one of the lads that I look after, a couple of times this season. He gets in cheap and I get in for nout as his carer. He's enjoyed the experience and was buzzing after the Forest game (the last one we went to) Next season will be a lot harder to get tickets for, so it may just be the cup games and possibly an away game or two. Will be interesting to see how many of those who stayed away this season, will now seek to return.

A mate of mine has stayed away this season and refuses to return until Ashley has sold the club. He's making do with following the lads on the radio/Sky.

There are so many carer package season tickets sold, has he not applied for one?

I think its half of them that will be sold as season tickets the other half are on first come first served basis.

Its about £180 per season for the two tickets, is this lad in a wheelchair? they have a lot of wheelchair areas spread around the ground.

think the club should dish out flags again and bring the Graham Danby the opera singer back as well.  Atmosphere is going to be cracking.

Aye, get the flags out and make it a sea of black and white. Hopefully it'll be a sunny day and the championship trophy gleaming, while the fans are loud and proud. It may be a struggle next season, but let's make a day of it next Saturday.