NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Can't see Man City selling him, i think they would be open to a loan move, and would be against loaning him to one of the top clubs, i think we would be in there with the likes of sunderland, villa and everton for a loan deal.

Speaking of loans, Premier League teams have to have all incoming loans done by 11pm too don't they?

If we don't land our targets I could see us getting a few last minute loans in. Man City, Man U and Chelsea must have a few players they want to loan out. I think I remember reading a couple of weeks ago that Man U had offered to loan us Macheda.

There is a lot of business still to be done by most Premiership teams. Tottenham have something like 27 players aged over 21 so they'll need to get rid of 2 to meet the 25 man squad rule. Arsenal are obviously in need of players. Fulham are 5 players down on last seasons squad.

Most Premier League teams "Out" column is larger than the "In" column: -

Club-by-club guide to Premier League summer transfers 2011

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/article-1390662/Premier-League-transfers--2011-summer.html

Guest pleno1

If rumours are to be believed, this would be our team in 1 weeks time./

Krul

David Santon  Taylor  Collocini  Pieters/Cissohko

Tiote    Muntari

Cabaye

Marveux                                  Ben Arfa

Roux 

imagine..

If rumours are to be believed, this would be our team in 1 weeks time./

Krul

David Santon   Taylor   Collocini   Pieters/Cissohko

Tiote    Muntari

Cabaye

Marveux                                   Ben Arfa

Roux 

imagine..

Fuck off :weep:

Guest ShearerWHC

The rumour about Muntari is in italian newspapers since weeks, tbh i always tought it was made up, we don't need him

Scottwilsonecho Scott Wilson

Will a striker arrive? Your guess is as good as mine. #NUFC haven't given an inch in negotiations so far - will they budge at end of window?

Disgusting.

Guess we are not in for Roux then, or we are and have not offered his release clause.

Scottwilsonecho Scott Wilson

Will a striker arrive? Your guess is as good as mine. #NUFC haven't given an inch in negotiations so far - will they budge at end of window?

Disgusting.

Who is he and how would he know?

Arn't negotiations done privately with this regime?

I think journos generally know more than us however I don't think they know as much as they claim. Would be quite possible us signing a striker before they know. Would also be quite possible we don't sign one at all.

I think journos generally know more than us however I don't think they know as much as they claim. Would be quite possible us signing a striker before they know. Would also be quite possible we don't sign one at all.

They speak to agents a lot and they have their own agenda so they are reporting what they have been told.  Whether that is the truth or agents are using them to get their client's name in the press is another matter.

But things can change as these sagas drag on.  Early on in the Summer, newspapers were reporting that Nasri would only leave Arsenal for Man Utd and was desperate to join them - once City were interested, he soon changed his mind.

lee_ryder Lee Ryder

#nufc Just posted latest on Santon and rest of transfer stuff. NUFC understood to be working on a number of deals at the moment.

Starting to feel we actually might sign a couple of players.

lee_ryder Lee Ryder

#nufc Just posted latest on Santon and rest of transfer stuff. NUFC understood to be working on a number of deals at the moment.

Starting to feel we actually might sign a couple of players.

As if :lol:.