NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

FOUR fronts?! RB, LB, CB, CF? :troll:

I would drown in a sea of jizz if that was the case. Realistically we're looking at Bolek, Santon and a striker.

I could push my luck and count Situ as the CB, but I'm genuinely hoping for something there (even a loan), given the fact 3 has become 2.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Has Onuoha gone yet? Even if we don't get another left back, cover for centre back and good competition for Simpson- we must have looked at him on loan surely?

FOUR fronts?! RB, LB, CB, CF? :troll:

I would drown in a sea of jizz if that was the case. Realistically we're looking at Bolek, Santon and a striker.

I could push my luck and count Situ as the CB, but I'm genuinely hoping for something there (even a loan), given the fact 3 has become 2.

:lol::lol:

fuck it man Rich. The transfer window shuts on Wednesday, let's get the excitement up.

It'll be Bolek, Santon, Cissokho, a new CB and Sturridge :fwap: :fwap: :fwap:

Get in son!!

Might as well shift Harper, Perch, Smith and Lovenkrands while we're at it!

f*** it man Rich. The transfer window shuts on Wednesday, let's get the excitement up.

Get in son!!

Four more replacements then. Takes us up to 10 signings. Get on it Mike!

fuck it man Rich. The transfer window shuts on Wednesday, let's get the excitement up.

Get in son!!

Pushed unrealistic a bit too far there.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/14708743.stm

Chelsea midfielder Yossi Benayoun has posted on Twitter that he is on the verge of leaving Stamford Bridge.

Benayoun, 31, has seen just one minute of action for the Blues this season and looks to be surplus to requirements following the arrival of fellow midfielder Juan Mata from Valencia.

It has been rumoured Benayoun would be included in an offer from Chelsea for Tottenham playmaker Luka Modric.

"Negotiating with several teams... news soon," wrote Benayoun.

Newcastle have also been linked with the Israel captain, who moved to Stamford Bridge from Liverpool last summer on a free transfer.

Benayoun was restricted to 10 appearances for the club last season due to an Achilles injury, which kept him out for six months.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/14708743.stm

Chelsea midfielder Yossi Benayoun has posted on Twitter that he is on the verge of leaving Stamford Bridge.

Benayoun, 31, has seen just one minute of action for the Blues this season and looks to be surplus to requirements following the arrival of fellow midfielder Juan Mata from Valencia.

It has been rumoured Benayoun would be included in an offer from Chelsea for Tottenham playmaker Luka Modric.

"Negotiating with several teams... news soon," wrote Benayoun.

Newcastle have also been linked with the Israel captain, who moved to Stamford Bridge from Liverpool last summer on a free transfer.

Benayoun was restricted to 10 appearances for the club last season due to an Achilles injury, which kept him out for six months.

This is the best window ever :frantic: