NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

watching a french football channel, desperately hoping for some NUFC stuff, don't understand what they say though  :lol:

Lol

Anything?

Nah, nothing so far, showing a lot of goals from this weekend, probably better to watch/listen tomorrow.

Watch this:

Now imagine that you are the cat and Mike Ashley is holding the laser pen. Dwell on that thought for a while. Really let it sink in. That is exactly what is happening here - every single time there's a suggestion of a new signing. Trouble is, he'll just fuck off with the laser pen once he's had his fun at our expense.

We're being tight cunts, and then we go and supposedly do this:

It seems to really be a step deal that will see the conclusion of the Ghanaian Sulley Muntari leave Inter to reach the Premier League. In fact, the Newcastle Inter avrebbbe offered 6 million euros for the whole of the player's Nerazzurri and the leaders seem willing to accept. Despite the midfielder has arrived in Milan for a figure well above (15 million) 's Inter need to get rid of his heavy contract piùdi 2 million per season. Now awaits only the formalization.

http://www.fcinter1908.it/?action=read&idnotizia=31901

Please god no.

For 6m euros i would take him.

:nope:

Where would you play him? Why would you want to use Ashley's money on a centre midfielder? Why would you want to use money on a crap footballer? It would make no sense to buy him.

Guest Geordiesned

I thought it was 6pm end to the window?  Sure I read that somewhere.  :undecided:

Yeah I read that somewhere as well. But Sky's transfer clock is counting down to 11pm.

I thought it was 6pm end to the window?  Sure I read that somewhere.  :undecided:

Yeah I read that somewhere as well. But Sky's transfer clock is counting down to 11pm.

Pretty sure every deal we are involved in now will go down to the wire...

6pm for all clubs except Spurs who's deadline is 11pm.

Skysports.com understands a host of clubs are ready to test Manchester City's resolve to keep Adam Johnson past this Wednesday's transfer deadline.

With Samir Nasri's move confirmed last week, Johnson could well be pushed down the pecking order - despite the fact Roberto Mancini is a confirmed admirer of the England winger.

Johnson himself has insisted that he is happy at the Etihad Stadium, but he knows his international chances could be hampered by a lack of first-team football.

Now a battle to try and land Johnson is set to ensue, with top clubs from England, Italy and Spain all ready to try and convince City to sell.

City will now ponder their position over the coming days, but Johnson's desire for regular football could see them allow him to leave just over 18 months after he joined from Middlesbrough.

.http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12876_7136668,00.html

Our options for wingers have quadrupled this season compared to last. We for sure are a much more fluid team this year then last with several options to use both in counter attack and slow build up play.

What we lack the most imo. Is fullbacks and a link between attack and defence. But I'm quite comfortable that Vuckic and Marveaux can provide it aswell.