NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Re Barnetta -

Tor Kristian Karlsen, the Norwegian scout, shared his view on Barnetta before the World cup:

A personal favorite; Tranquillo Barnetta. I even helped to bring the frisky winger to Bayer Leverkusen from St Gallen, and then loaned him in Hanover. Unfortunately the Hannover stay in principal ended after a few weeks when the boy broke the ACL in an unfortunate accident. Although Barnetta has played many good matches, I think the injury put a damper on his career. Had it not been for the injury, he could have played in the Premier League today. Lovely type, loves to challenge, puts in great crosses, infectiously enthusiastic, takes defensive responsibility. Fantastic character as well, top marks throughout.

Re Barnetta -

Tor Kristian Karlsen, the Norwegian scout, shared his view on Barnetta before the World cup:

A personal favorite; Tranquillo Barnetta. I even helped to bring the frisky winger to Bayer Leverkusen from St Gallen, and then loaned him in Hanover. Unfortunately the Hannover stay in principal ended after a few weeks when the boy broke the ACL in an unfortunate accident. Although Barnetta has played many good matches, I think the injury put a damper on his career. Had it not been for the injury, he could have played in the Premier League today. Lovely type, loves to challenge, puts in great crosses, infectiously enthusiastic, takes defensive responsibility. Fantastic character as well, top marks throughout.

I like that.

Re Barnetta -

I like that.

Preferred frisky winger myself. taxfree proper bots this Karlsen chap like.

Re Barnetta -

I like that.

Preferred frisky winger myself. taxfree proper bots this Karlsen chap like.

Bots?

Last season was a mixed bag for Barnetta. He did quite a few poor performances and were often substituted at the hour mark. In the spring he had an injury, and didn't have a single good game in those few he started in after that. The season before that he was one of my favourite players in Bundesliga. He can be a great player when he has his day, but I'm a bit worried about his consistency.

NEWCASTLE LINKED WITH CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINNING ENGLAND INTERNATIONAL

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Football/Clubs/Club_Home/2009/12/9/1260317899927/Michael-Owen-001.jpg

:rant:

Per Ciljan Skjelbred has told Rosenborg that he wants to be sold this summer.  :frantic:

he has probably realised RBK is to good for him. Needs to drop down a level now after being completely useless the last 3 years.

NEWCASTLE United will look to bounce back from the £4.5million sale of captain Kevin Nolan by launching a double swoop for Switzerland winger Tranquillo Barnetta and Saint-Etienne’s France midfielder Blaise Matuidi.

Read More http://www.journallive.co.uk/nufc/newcastle-united-news/2011/06/16/kevin-nolan-departure-sees-nufc-launch-double-swoop-61634-28887512/#ixzz1PQHR2scY

Tranquillo is possibly the best name ever.

blaise is up there aswell. if there were to be anything in that rumour we could have a midfield of cheik,yohan,tranquillo and blaise. how cool would that be ?