Bosman list

bodson

Guest Roger Kint

Kljestan on a free in January would be a real coup for anyone really. He'll be cheap in wages also.

Donovan definately off to Everton.

Two cracking deals

anyone know of a bosman list for france? paper said hughton was at the lyon auxerre game a week ago, wonder who at those clubs is due to leave this summer...

there you go:

http://transfermarkt.de/de/spieler/vertragsende/basics.html

you just have to choose "Ligue 1" instead of Bundesliga.... Can't get that right with a link.

You know we would end up signing the wrong Altintop if given that list to work from.

anyone know of a bosman list for france? paper said hughton was at the lyon auxerre game a week ago, wonder who at those clubs is due to leave this summer...

there you go:

http://transfermarkt.de/de/spieler/vertragsende/basics.html

you just have to choose "Ligue 1" instead of Bundesliga.... Can't get that right with a link.

You know we would end up signing the wrong Altintop if given that list to work from.

My grampa is a WWII veteran, we call him "ol' tin top" because he insists on wearing his helmet. Will he do?

I saw Nicaulae is free from Auxerre. He was incredibly awful last season, but was top notch this one in an Auxerre side that has generally been fantastic and greatly overachieved. He's a decent player all around but anything but prolific. I think we need a goalscorer if we're going for a forward, personally.

See Albin Ebondo's contract is up, werent we supposed to be after him a year or so ago?

Given the clubs blue print we should be looking at Sofiane Feghouli, out of reach more than likely and already talking to valencia.

What kind of a season has Laryea Kingston had? Another one we were linked with in the past, tidy player last time I saw him play, was a season back though. would be a canny squad signing IMO.

There is actually some great players out there out of contract this year.

Guest geordienorway

If that list is correct, Christian Bolanos is on a free this summer. Would be perfect cover for Routledge.

Guest Roger Kint

I saw Nicaulae is free from Auxerre. He was incredibly awful last season, but was top notch this one in an Auxerre side that has generally been fantastic and greatly overachieved. He's a decent player all around but anything but prolific. I think we need a goalscorer if we're going for a forward, personally.

Who do you rate out of Perrin and Ebonda?

I would take a punt on George Boyd now that Notts Forest are not going up & his last contract was with the Posh which should mean he is on a low wage compared to our lot. Of course a lot of this is based on his performances in League 1 & early CCC form as he sort went off the boil with all the messing around at the Posh & his move Forest never really came off.

Loic Perrin is a far superior player to Ebondo, but I think he may have options in bigger places and will be more difficult to obtain. Ebondo is just the definition of average in Ligue 1. I think he could cut in it the Premiership, but he's nothing special and probaly isn't too mcuh of an improvment on Simpson and the Taylors.

Guest optimistic nit

If that list is correct, Christian Bolanos is on a free this summer. Would be perfect cover for Routledge.

i'd rather we didn't sign anyone to be back up for routlage, or any of our other players bar enrique.

Guest Roger Kint

Loic Perrin is a far superior player to Ebondo, but I think he may have options in bigger places and will be more difficult to obtain. Ebondo is just the definition of average in Ligue 1. I think he could cut in it the Premiership, but he's nothing special and probaly isn't too mcuh of an improvment on Simpson and the Taylors.

:thup:

Guest geordienorway

i'd rather we didn't sign anyone to be back up for routlage, or any of our other players bar enrique.

I don't think the priority is to get a better RW than Routledge. There are other positions we need to strengthen, and the thought of playing Barton or Guthrie on RW is worrying. Bolanos is a creative player who has a great cross on him, and for free I don't think there are better alternatives out there.