The 2010-2011 Betting Thread - forum gamble fails, Ash's fault.

Kaizero

Had a good Sunday & need Taylor to win & Taylor to be leading after 6 legs & then win the match & that will be 2 more bets coming in should be well over £100+ return

http://a.yfrog.com/img339/2489/sunday.png

No chance of Viking nicking it?

Chance for a draw, Rosenborg won't lose. But I'm taking my chances, need to win back what I lost on this abnormal round.

It's not your day :lol:

No chance of Viking nicking it?

Chance for a draw, Rosenborg won't lose. But I'm taking my chances, need to win back what I lost on this abnormal round.

It's not your day :lol:

It's really not, is it? :lol:

:(

Anyone got the Argie lineup for tonight? If so please post.

If it is:

The South American side has a wealth of attacking options, including the incomparable genius of Lionel Messi, who is expected to start in a three-pronged attack with Tevez and Gonzalo Higuain in their friendly with Canada on Monday.

I think I will be on that -2

Anyone got the Argie lineup for tonight? If so please post.

If it is:

The South American side has a wealth of attacking options, including the incomparable genius of Lionel Messi, who is expected to start in a three-pronged attack with Tevez and Gonzalo Higuain in their friendly with Canada on Monday.

I think I will be on that -2

Balls. I would have got on -2 in my treble; I thought they'd play a decent side but not as good as that. Although their entire forward line is amazing really. Apart from Palermo.