The 2010-2011 Betting Thread - forum gamble fails, Ash's fault.

Kaizero

Don't worry everyone, I'm definitely laying low on the betting front for the next week. Financially, yes, but moreover this is ffrankly just getting ridiculous.

I wonder when I will next strike.

Neil. You have taken our masterplan to absolutely unreal heights, my man :lol: I doff my cap to you, sir.

Reckon we should do a joint bet? Just think of what we could achieve! Medium-value wine would be but a dream.

Neil. You have taken our masterplan to absolutely unreal heights, my man :lol: I doff my cap to you, sir.

Reckon we should do a joint bet? Just think of what we could achieve! Medium-value wine would be but a dream.

Medium wine? Fuck mate, we couldn't afford a Pepsi between us by the time we're finished. We'd end the night pissing in each others' mouths tbh.

17/2 for Academica to score next. Hmm ;)

Don't confuse me anymore. If I start to believe that, Porto will score.

Always worth a couple of quid :razz:

Quiet, you.

Go on Academica.

Medium wine? Fuck mate, we couldn't afford a Pepsi between us by the time we're finished. We'd end the night pissing in each others' mouths tbh.

We could create poverty from nothing. Absolutely no balconies involved either!

The balconies would crumble under our reverse midas touch.

Do you reckon we could single-handedly destroy the market value of gold?

Damnit, Porto equalise.

Do you reckon we could single-handedly destroy the market value of gold?

Damnit, Porto equalise.

It's not over yet, Neil. It's not over yet...

Liverpool 2-0

Inter 1-0

Chelsea 2-0

Deportivo 0-1

Napoli 2-1

Trebles, Fourfolds and an Acca.

Doubled my money and a little extra, shame about Deportivo. I blame Xisco.

£1.50 on Sevilla at 3/1 and £1.50 on Villareal at odds I can't remember, also went £1 on the double.

£6 + £5.25 + £14 = £25.25 win. Get in!

Nice work, seems like you've had a good week?