The 2010-2011 Betting Thread - forum gamble fails, Ash's fault.

Kaizero

Any comforting words Kaz?

Sogndal are still looking the sharpest and they tend to score close to the end. Dunno about Bodø, though. :undecided:

Sogndal looing sharpest?  :lol: Fredrikstad having full control over the game and are 1-0 up now.

Any comforting words Kaz?

Sogndal are still looking the sharpest and they tend to score close to the end. Dunno about Bodø, though. :undecided:

Sogndal looing sharpest?  :lol: Fredrikstad having full control over the game and are 1-0 up now.

There's a difference between passing the ball around within their team to looking dangerous when going forward, Sogndal aren't a lot in attack but when they are I had more faith they'd put it in than Fredrikstad. Obviously I was wrong there, but still. :lol:

Oh well :(

At least you put your neck on the line. Brave guy :thup:

The red card ruined them a bit, I think they could have been able to do it if it wasn't for it. :( I'll stick to reccomending Tippeliga matches from now on, though. Adeccoliga matches are looking too unpredictable to reccomend on here, they are good for money when the "better" teams do their job, though.

Well, that's why I "only" put 15 € on it and only draw no bet's (actually, because Kaizero hinted that it wouldn't be that safe today)

Anyways, even more happy about my Tour de France live bet now. Still a (little) profit today.

Kaizero man, you're a nightmare! :lol:

I find it funny how I'm a nightmare, when most of my suggestions over the season have been correct. But when one is wrong, it's all "you make people lose money, you're so shit at predicting, lolz! :lol:" I'm not Paul the Octopus, and thus people know there's a chance it might not come in when they bet on it. But as I said, on most part this season the doubles/trebles come in. At least my Unibet account agrees with me.

People. :nope:

I find it funny how I'm a nightmare, when most of my suggestions over the season have been correct. But when one is wrong, it's all "you make people lose money, you're so s*** at predicting, lolz! :lol:" I'm not Paul the Octopus, and thus people know there's a chance it might not come in when they bet on it. But as I said, on most part this season the doubles/trebles come in. At least my Unibet account agrees with me.

Jeezo man I was only joking! Hence the smiley, as far as i know you're predictions are pretty good.

Guest BooBoo

Lost a fiver on the Norwegian game but no harm done.

By the way, anyone betting on the Open should note that Paddy Power is paying out each way on top 7 (might be 8). I heard the ad on the radio before.

I find it funny how I'm a nightmare, when most of my suggestions over the season have been correct. But when one is wrong, it's all "you make people lose money, you're so s*** at predicting, lolz! :lol:" I'm not Paul the Octopus, and thus people know there's a chance it might not come in when they bet on it. But as I said, on most part this season the doubles/trebles come in. At least my Unibet account agrees with me.

Jeezo man I was only joking! Hence the smiley, as far as i know you're predictions are pretty good.

You're not the first to complain, man. Joking or not, I just had to let out some steam. O0

Rosenborg's odds becoming more tempting. Are you watching Kai?

I am, Linfield have yet to get a shot. Rosenborg are not doing much better, mind, but they control the game 100%. Only a question of time IMO.