The 2010-2011 Betting Thread - forum gamble fails, Ash's fault.

Kaizero

Dominant. Odd have had one big chance all match, but that's it.

Nervy yes. Rosenborg with a lot of ball possesion, but Odd are dangerous on counter attacks.

That's helpful :lol:

Dominant. Odd have had one big chance all match, but that's it.

Nervy yes. Rosenborg with a lot of ball possesion, but Odd are dangerous on counter attacks.

That's helpful :lol:

Rosenborg statistically always do better in the second half of their matches, if that helps. :lol:

:lol:

Rosenborg are dominant, but what i tried to say is that there still are a lot of nerve in this match because Rosenborg lack the final touch, and Odd are looking dangerous on the counter attact.

And Rosenborgs goal should have been disalloved, because the ball was out of play before the ref gave the pen.

:lol:

Rosenborg are dominant, but what i tried to say is that there still are a lot of nerve in this match because Rosenborg lack the final touch, and Odd are looking dangerous on the counter attact.

And Rosenborgs goal should have been disalloved, because the ball was out of play before the ref gave the pen.

Aye, that sounds about right. Odd are dangerous on the counter.

Ref made up for it with not giving Lustig a pen for how Hansén tried to kick off his foot, though. :lol:

Just came back and looked straight at the Rosenborg result. Well, now I'm very happy that I haven't put a bet on them or (-1). Sympathy to all who did.

I'm gonna blame you since they'd have won had you put it on. O0

:razz:

Just came back and looked straight at the Rosenborg result. Well, now I'm very happy that I haven't put a bet on them or (-1). Sympathy to all who did.

I'm gonna blame you since they'd have won had you put it on. O0

:razz:

I cannot always give my great betting luck to everyone, everyday.  :lol:

£100 on Tromsø in-play @ 2.35, unsurprisingly returns £235.

Withdrew after the ref decided to fuck me over and rule out one of the best goals I've seen, so only lost £37. But still, I've not seen so much play towards one goal and that team not winning. Fucking hell, shots on goal was something like 23 - 2 iirc.

Withdrew after the ref decided to fuck me over and rule out one of the best goals I've seen, so only lost £37. But still, I've not seen so much play towards one goal and that team not winning. Fucking hell, shots on goal was something like 23 - 2 iirc.

How did you only lose 37 then?

Couldn't believe they haven't scored either.

Wanted to place my bet via mobile today, did that. And instead of 19,5€ it didn't take my comma and so I've accidentally put 195€ on Tromso dnb.  :doh:  Very nervous 90 minutes for me.  :lol:

Glad I've got my money back, at least. On the other hand, disappointed to not get a great win.  :undecided:

Wanted to place my bet via mobile today, did that. And instead of 19,5€ it didn't take my comma and so I've accidentally put 195€ on Tromso dnb.  :doh:  Very nervous 90 minutes for me.  :lol:

Glad I've got my money back, at least. On the other hand, disappointed to not get a great win.  :undecided:

Imagine if they'd won? :lol:

And I bet with 2.35 odds, when I withdrew it was still only 2.50 but it just really felt like a typical "they played so well and still only drew, fucks sake" match, so I pussied out.

Imagine if they'd won? :lol:

And I bet with 2.35 odds, when I withdrew it was still only 2.50 but it just really felt like a typical "they played so well and still only drew, fucks sake" match, so I pussied out.

Ah, allright then.

Yeah, would have been quite a great win (would have returned 292,50€). But still, I have rather bets with smaller stakes than that. Really was nervous, through the end I wouldn't have been surprised if Lillestrom would have scored an undeserved goal.

Guest marky555

R Woody in the 7.40 @ Windsor

14/1

Get on

I actually put this on EW out of blind optimism . Cheers Marky :)

No problem! I went each way as well, get in!

R Woody in the 7.40 @ Windsor

14/1

Get on

I actually put this on EW out of blind optimism . Cheers Marky :)

No problem! I went each way as well, get in!

Playing the next Reds v Blues game? It's been 18 months since your last!