Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Both teams have been despicable in this match, but Robben should get a fucking award tbh.

Playing like he used to under Mourinho at Chelsea. He's fucking class though, bossed the game second half.

Guest Phil K

The Dutch are getting to do a little similar to Brazil before they equalized. Being arrogant and expecting things to go their way automatically. Nearly cost them there

Guest firetotheworks

Both teams have been despicable in this match, but Robben should get a f***ing award tbh.

Playing like he used to under Mourinho at Chelsea. He's f***ing class though, bossed the game second half.

Only since the red card imo. Before that I thought it was Robinho who was pulling all the strings.

Both teams have been despicable in this match, but Robben should get a f***ing award tbh.

Playing like he used to under Mourinho at Chelsea. He's f***ing class though, bossed the game second half.

Only since the red card imo. Before that I thought it was Robinho who was pulling all the strings.

Ever since the 2nd haf began with Bastos on a yellow and then being removed and replaced by the poor Gilberto, won the FK for the first goal and got Melo s/off. He's great/horrible to watch to variety of reasons.

Brazil - a group who can play some fantastic fucking football but in the end are human beings after all.

Sometimes I get sick of all the mythical qualities attributed to them. 

Guest firetotheworks

Ever since the 2nd haf began with Bastos on a yellow and then being removed and replaced by the poor Gilberto, won the FK for the first goal and got Melo s/off. He's great/horrible to watch to variety of reasons.

Aye, I see what you mean, but I can't bring myself to appreciate his good points any more. Those first few months at Chelsea were amazing though, I liked him then.

Guest neesy111

Aye, I see what you mean, but I can't bring myself to appreciate his good points any more. Those first few months at Chelsea were amazing though, I liked him then.

he was the best player in the division then by a mile, injuries + mourinho's awful tactics held him back for rest of time at chelsea

Guest firetotheworks

Brazil's defense is woeful :lol:

yeah, being one down with ten men having to attack, let's worry about the defense

yeah..lets just watch as Kuyt walks through on goal :lol:

...and gets tackled by the Brazil defence.

Brazil's defense is woeful :lol:

yeah, being one down with ten men having to attack, let's worry about the defense

yeah..lets just watch as Kuyt walks through on goal :lol:

what does it matter? they need to score and open up in the back, it's logic

Well they are certanly opening up...not doing much else mind............