The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

VI is it still the law for employers to offer employee's a siesta in Spain?

Eh? No :lol:

It's pretty customary, but you and your employer are free to negotiate your lunch break (or lack of) as you see fit. The only limitation is that you have to have 12 hours since you leave work until you start another shift. Some collective agreements may impose other conditions but that's the general law.

We usually have dinner at around 9pm. But football until midnight when you have to get up early to go to work it's a big ask for a lot of people, particularly since Madrid is a sprawling city and commutes can be very long.

Nowt on Argentina like for daft times but still crazy, could never do it if I had to live there & work a bog standard 9-5 but I guess if you grow up with it you dont know any different. Saying that I'm still hoping the match I'll be going to in Madrid isn't an overly kick off.

How are Malaga where they are with their new money?

They have had a set of ridiculous fixtures since January: Barcelona, Valencia, Sevilla, Villarreal, Madrid all away. I expect them to pick up in the next months.

Their summer business was rather bad. Foreign manager with no experience in La Liga and some weird signings. Pellegrini is a much better pair of hands. Can't wait to see Buonanuotte in this league.

Can't wait to see Buonanuotte in this league.

I'd love to see him in the Premiership. Can imagine someone like Tiote going to kick the ball, missing completely, but ending up booting Buonanotte out of the stadium.

Can't wait to see Buonanuotte in this league.

I'd love to see him in the Premiership. Can imagine someone like Tiote going to kick the ball, missing completely, but ending up booting Buonanotte out of the stadium.

Wasn't even the smallest player who scored for River in the game I saw him play. Best player by the preverbial mile though. Reckon he'll be fine in Spain, done well even to still be playing after his car crash and killing his pals.

Barca > Real. FACT.

What's your point? Is that just a random statement?

I agree, but some of the Barca love makes me physically sick.

5-0

Aye. I hope I have your approval to have done so, like.