The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Former Newcastle player James Troisi scored the third from the penalty spot as Australia beat the only undefeated team at the 2010 World Cup, New Zealand 3-0. Had a go at him early when was miscontrolled a ball by yelling at him "Tha's why you never made it at Newcastle you retard" but doubt that he heard me  :blush:

Former Newcastle player James Troisi scored the third from the penalty spot as Australia beat the only undefeated team at the 2010 World Cup, New Zealand 3-0. Had a go at him early when was miscontrolled a ball by yelling at him "Tha's why you never made it at Newcastle you retard" but doubt that he heard me  :blush:

Any idea how he's been getting on in Turkey?

Any idea how he's been getting on in Turkey?

Plays as a back up player for an upper-middle table club in Turkey (Keyserispor finished 6th). Has a bit a flexibility in that he can play left wing, attacking midfielder or striker without looking 100% comfortable in either position which is why he is on the bench.

I don't think he ever had what it took to be a Premier League player, his passing is still quite erratic and he makes poor decisions in the final third. However he is pacey and had some good touches to get past the right back a few times and is good enough to carve himself out a decent career in Europe and amongst the Socceroos squad. Only 22 so will get better.

in these times when we can get the livescores from the indian 4th division and guatamalan play offs  the coverage for the african nations cup games seems rather poor.

Exactly my thoughts, maddy. Amazing lack of updates.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/13654229.stm

Is the best. Seems they're relying quite desperately on e-mails and their own reporters though. Bizarre.

in these times when we can get the livescores from the indian 4th division and guatamalan play offs  the coverage for the african nations cup games seems rather poor.

Exactly my thoughts, maddy. Amazing lack of updates.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/13654229.stm

Is the best. Seems they're relying quite desperately on e-mails and their own reporters though. Bizarre.

aye i've been using that but even thats very poor. my usuals of livescore,soccerway,betfair and bet365 have just ignored them despite allowing bets on them.