The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

if we dont get 4 points from our next 2 games i can see that being it for us.....not being able to pick up points from rivals at the bottom of the table kills you..it killed us 2 seasons ago and i can see it happening again....not getting points from stoke,blackburn,blackpool at home will come bite us on the arse

Careful - you'll get accused of being 'negative' next.........!

Reality is something many find difficult to face...

if we dont get 4 points from our next 2 games i can see that being it for us.....not being able to pick up points from rivals at the bottom of the table kills you..it killed us 2 seasons ago and i can see it happening again....not getting points from stoke,blackburn,blackpool at home will come bite us on the arse

Well saying we're relegated by the start of January is a bit negative.

No. A sense of balance is something many appear to find difficult to grasp.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Interesting.

SS's graphic would suggest WBA have conceded the width to Man U from the KO with their line up. That just seems like madness to me, considering Man U's history of loving wingers. However, seeing Man U's line up, it doesn't look too bad.

Fletcher and Obertan on the wings for Man U, Neville at RB supporting Fletcher too. Can't see too much drive on that right wing for Man U. I reckon this could be a decent game, think I might put my neck out there and say WBA, at the least, will draw this one!