Leon Knight

Ishmael

Most of the Journos covering NUFC have been on here one time or another and Shola actually has referenced coming onto Newcastle boards in the past (unclear if he's ever been here though).

Guest Stephen927

I'd be willing to bet quite a few come on here fairly regularly, probably not registered. It's what I'd do, it's natural to be curious about what people think of you.

I'd be willing to bet quite a few come on here fairly regularly, probably not registered. It's what I'd do, it's natural to be curious about what people think of you.

If I was on £50,000 a week I'd had have 20 ho's in my house dressed as farmyard animals.

Wouldn't waste my time in this shithole.

Guest Stephen927

If I was on £50,000 a week I'd had have 20 ho's in my house dressed as farmyard animals.

Wouldn't waste my time in this shithole.

To be fair, it would take them 10 minutes to check for their name. Then they could get back to their whores dressed as farmyard animals.

I reckon Ruel Fox posts on here like.

It would be mental if a former player turned up for the Red vs Blues one time.  :lol:

(well apart from Gazza, that could easily happen)

I'm sure some of the players will frequent places such as this if only to massage their own egos. Perhaps we have one or two from NUFC on here. Who knows? ;)

Aye, well Nile is seemingly acting like a big shot in public is he not?

Surely there can only be one reason for that!

Didn't Southgate do something similar on a Boro forum while he was captain?

I heard him complaining about radio internet forums before he was sacked at boro.

:lol:

How dare fans share opinions !  :lol:

Guest optimistic nit

:lol:

Related question , if you had to pick one Newcastle player to come on here and answer question like he has , who would you pick?

Would have to be Ameobi for me.

bellamy for me, although the board would collapse in seconds.