Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Am goin to get Ben Afra on me new top like.

Based on nothing but this thread I have just had Ben Arfa tatooed on my thigh.

He'd better sign now!

The scabs are starting to come off now.

Have I done the right thing or will have to get the face altered to look like Hughton?

Correct me if im wrong, but doesn't Niang play in the left forward role, and not as a central striker? He seems to be on his way

to Fener so i wonder if they will sell/get rid of both? According to le'quipe Fabiano seems to be on his way to Marseille.

I hope they suddenly dont want to keep Ben Arfa now that it looks certain that they will get some money in from Fener.

Fingers crossed, but im starting to get a little bit worried  :kinnear:

Correct me if im wrong, but doesn't Niang play in the left forward role, and not as a central striker? He seems to be on his way

to Fener so i wonder if they will sell/get rid of both? According to le'quipe Fabiano seems to be on his way to Marseille.

I hope they suddenly dont want to keep Ben Arfa now that it looks certain that they will get some money in from Fener.

There are rumours that Marseille will sell both Niang and Ben Arfa to buy Fabiano.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

He'll end up at werder now ozil is going/gone. We may of left it too late. Sholud have tied this up earlier instead of waiting till toway for a meeting.

Aye, maybe

There are rumours that Marseille will sell both Niang and Ben Arfa to buy Fabiano.

Yes i've heard that also, but maybe they've changed their mind! Both of Niang and Ben Arfa can play in that lef forward role

but Fabiano is more central, and the money they get in from loaning Ben Arfa out will not exactly give them much room

to buy a new quality forward who can play on the left?

Yes i've heard that also, but maybe they've changed their mind! Both of Niang and Ben Arfa can play in that lef forward role

but Fabiano is more central, and the money they get in from loaning Ben Arfa out will not exactly give them much room

True, but that might mean that Marseille will try and sell Ben Arfa to Bremen rather than loan him out to us...

True, but that might mean that Marseille will try and sell Ben Arfa to Bremen rather than loan him out to us...

Yes, true, im afraid of that also now when i think about it. But hopefully he doesn't wanna go there as it was rumoured before.

Woah, some people are going a bit nuts here like.

Basically nothing's changed since Saturday. Don't know how that means we've f***ed it up.

Im not saying that you meant myself, as i dont think you did. Nothing has probably changed since as you say.

But tbh im starting to go a little bit nuts here :cheesy: