Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest benarfaNUFC

youtube   BEN ARFA - EL FRESHITO ||SKILLS|| | HD |

youtube Ben Arfa jugadas ( francia ) 2011 HD

tbg

DON'T JUST POST THE LINK!!! :lol:

Hatem Ben Arfa given a clean bill of health

Jun 26 2011 by Mark Douglas, Sunday Sun

HATEM BEN ARFA has been given a clean bill of health by medical staff at French football HQ Clairefontaine.

Ben Arfa was “signed off” by physios at the state-of-the-art centre a fortnight ago, finally giving him the green light to relaunch a Newcastle career hit by the horrendous double leg break suffered in October.

The Frenchman – on holiday at the moment – has been primed for a big role in Alan Pardew’s Newcastle United revolution next season.

The Toon boss has earmarked a place ‘in the hole’ for the talented 23-year-old so the positive prognosis on his injury will have gone down well with Pardew.

Ben Arfa’s English-based adviser Simon Stainrod revealed the upbeat bulletin to the Sunday Sun.

He said: “Hatem has been signed off the sick list and has been for a couple of weeks.

“He’s doing fine – he’s on holiday at the moment but he’s absolutely desperate to get back in among things.

“He’ll be back at Newcastle for the start of pre-season and while nothing is ever certain with anyone, he’ll really benefit from a full pre-season.”

Ben Arfa’s comeback since shattering his leg in a horror challenge last year has been far from straightforward

He had to have a second operation in November after complications surrounding his shin and hopes of a return before the end of the campaign were dashed.

Stainrod believes that with the pressure off, Ben Arfa has flourished.

“The end of the season has come at a good time for him,” he said.

“The break has given him a little bit of space. There’s no pressure on him, people aren’t asking him when he’s coming back all the time and I think that has helped.”

There are alot of users who view this website on their mobiles (me included at times).

It's for the benefit of ease and accessibility.

Are you guys still using mobiles from the 90's?  :lol: But ok, i see your point.  :thup:

There are alot of users who view this website on their mobiles (me included at times).

It's for the benefit of ease and accessibility.

Are you guys still using mobiles from the 90's?  :lol: But ok, i see your point.  :thup:

The mobile version of this site is very basic. Hard to navigate links and such.

I posted the link from a mobile you clown. :lol:

:lol: And I was supposed to know that how?

The comment was in reaction to having to post all of the Sunday Sun articles this week tbf.

Guest neesy111

The comment was in reaction to having to post all of the Sunday Sun articles this week tbf.

Calm down, it's sunday and not monday.  :lol:

Calm down, it's sunday and not monday.  :lol:

Where I come from, it's very much frowned upon (this posting of  full articles); Effectively stealing someones advertising revenue like some horrific, jumped up, meth addled dole waller.

For shame. :no:

Calm down?! Wtf are you on? :lol:

Guest neesy111

Calm down?! Wtf are you on? :lol:

It's you that started the whole commotion! :lol:

Guest MrSundlofer

Just remembered:

A friend, born in the same age as Ben Arfa played in Sweden - France (players aged 15, 16 or 17 years) and Ben Arfa started on the bench. In the second half when Ben Arfa entered the pitch it was still 0-0.. Ben Arfa then scored 3 goals in 15 minutes and was substituted (..after just 15 minutes on the pitch). Totally dominant.

(Can't remember exactly, but something like that)

Guest BEN BEN BEN ARFA

be gentle with him with his back to him because he will want to do too much

not to prove, but to make all the support you gave

carry it to encourage him and he will be leg "French expression which means in the form" it will be unstoppable, efficient and impressive ease of play and will have beautiful eyes to him.

be gentle with him with his back to him because he will want to do too much

not to prove, but to make all the support you gave

carry it to encourage him and he will be leg "French expression which means in the form" it will be unstoppable, efficient and impressive ease of play and will have beautiful eyes to him.

I still cant believe youre a real person, but welcome back.