Bars in Paris

Adam

Bit of a longshot but here goes. I've only just realised we are on the telly tonight and as I will be in Paris i'd quite like to see it if I can. So if anyone has any bars they know show englsih football / skysports I would be much obliged ! :smitten:

I watched Reading (Shola hat-trick) last year just off the Champs Elysee in an Irish bar that showed us and a Prem game at the same time. It's just down the road from another one, whose name I do recall, which also may show:

The Bowler: An English-style pub with pub food and real ale off the Champs Elysees at 13 rue d'Artois (Arr 8). Metro: St Philippe du Roule.

I'd just use google, type in 'irish pub paris / region you're in' then give them a call and check.

Guest secteur2010

I found a cracking Scottish bar just beside the Seine called "The Highlander" last time I was in Paris.

Man was I slaughtered that night - so many malts to choose from...

I watched one of our games a few years back in Paris in a canny little place, but I haven't the faintest idea what it was called or where it was. :lol: I'm sure it was one of our ritual spankings off Man U, but it was an alright day. In fact, we always seem to get mauled when I watch us while on holiday.. and I'm away for the mackems game in October. :undecided:

The majority of bars you walk past will be showing it, you can't go wrong.

Aren't there a batch of CL qualifiers on tonight though? Would have thought that might make it more difficult

Corcoran's on Boulevard de Clchy (metro place de clichy) always shows Newcastle games, yank barman's girlfriend is a dancer from Newcastle so he supports us. Watched the Villa game with him on sunday. There are 2 or 3 other Corcoran's and they all should have it on if you ask.

The unofficial NUFC bar of Paris (listed on nufc.com) is Brady's Irish bar, 14 rue de Lisbonne, 75008. Say you are a mate of Adam and they will look after you there.

I'd invite you all to mine but have a 2 month old baby so not practical.

Pm me if you need any help.

Corcoran's on Boulevard de Clchy (metro place de clichy) always shows Newcastle games, yank barman's girlfriend is a dancer from Newcastle so he supports us. Watched the Villa game with him on sunday. There are 2 or 3 other Corcoran's and they all should have it on if you ask.

The unofficial NUFC bar of Paris (listed on nufc.com) is Brady's Irish bar, 14 rue de Lisbonne, 75008. Say you are a mate of Adam and they will look after you there.

I'd invite you all to mine but have a 2 month old baby so not practical.

Pm me if you need any help.

:snod:

Congrats on the bairn btw Chez, wasn't aware of that until just now. :thup: